Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Graham leading the NFL « previous next »
Page: 1 2

rowdie

Hall of Famer

« #15 : September 29, 2008, 10:43:26 AM »

Hmmm... how do they blow that on replay?  Actually nevermind, silly question.

Now I'm just more upset the damn DVR bailed. gerrr....

DYK, we have a college football forum... http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0

DougTheGreat

Starter

« #16 : September 29, 2008, 10:48:53 AM »

Not to mention the spot of the ball was off by a yard too. Missed call by the refs, it should've been inches to the goal... not a yard and a half. If ANYTHING.

Lamond

Hall of Famer

« #17 : September 29, 2008, 10:49:23 AM »

It was called out. There had to be enough on the replay to overturn it and the Fox views weren't very conclusive.

But I know better. They just gave it to EG on a FB blast the next play for the TD.

biffbeaumont

Starter

« #18 : September 29, 2008, 10:52:00 AM »

It was a TD, he was definitely robbed. Graham is one of the best things to have happened to this team under Gruden. I love our backfield this year. It's a great one two punch with Dunn and Graham. No need to mess with this formula.

clintro

Pro Bowler
« #19 : September 29, 2008, 10:54:40 AM »

Yes it was a TD.  Would have been more conclusive if EG actually had speed, he would have walked in!! He shouldn't have been caught :)

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Graham leading the NFL « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools