Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sarah Palin Explains Why Women Should Be Forced To Bear Their Rapists' Babies « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 15

kmitchell

Starter

#15 : October 01, 2008, 06:20:36 PM

Senator for 26 years, and being in charge of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee makes him qualified for VP.
A senator for Delaware....im assuming you havent been to Delaware....outside of the Beaches and maybe Dover/Wilmington...there is absolutely nothing to it. Its all chicken processing plants and farms....Nothing he really done...not to mention they have a terrible Highway infrastructure and a bad education system.....

Yeah, hes in charge of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee.....hes done a GREATTTTTTTTTTTTTT job in the past 8 years....I would say Bush is more likeable then Biden in that case.

Mayor of Wassila? Was Palins job responsibility to find out where to put the Taco bell at? Even there she left in $20 million in debt, nice.

Bucco40

Pro Bowler

#16 : October 01, 2008, 06:22:50 PM

Obama has been nothing but a community organizer and a lawyer for ACORN which is one of the organizations to blame for the current mortgage meltdown. He hasnt ran a city. He hasnt ran a state. He has only a few years of experience in the Senate. And now you want to elect him as leader of the country when we are faced with these kind of economic problems?

We are screwed!

He has leadership, intelligence, charisma, and is a breath of fresh air to the White House. 

What leadership???? I dont see any great achievements hes done outside of...well...no where....

Intelligence??? You should watch this movie...Good Will Hunting.....not everybody is an idiot who doesnt go to college. People put too much value into a person with a college degree. If you are going to base him just because he went to Harvard...yeah ok...good for him...but it doesnt mean you are smart enough to run a nation just because of an Ivy League Diploma.

Charisma? I didnt see any great charisma from him when he was in the presidential debate. You take away a teleprompter and this guy studders and fumbles with words.

Breath of Fresh Air? Yeah, not really.

Aye, So we cut Clifton Smith?!?!

Set Course for Tampa Bay! Its time we make Bruce Allen a member of Davy Jones Locker!

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#17 : October 01, 2008, 06:22:59 PM

Even Biden himself said Obama is not qualified. Hillary says Obama is not qualified.

kmitchell

Starter

#18 : October 01, 2008, 06:26:07 PM

Even Biden himself said Obama is not qualified. Hillary says Obama is not qualified.

Biden and Hillary were running against Obama when they said that. They will try to target Obama for any potential weakness he has to elevate themselves on the polls.

If education doesn't matter, Bucco will be a perfect candidate for president when he is 35, so about 25 more years.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#19 : October 01, 2008, 06:29:05 PM

Biden and Hillary were running against Obama when they said that. They will try to target Obama for any potential weakness he has to elevate themselves on the polls.

So is Biden a liar then?  And does Obama really agree with McCain on the major issues?  What happened to change?  We're back to say whatever/do whatever to get elected politics?  Some change.

kmitchell

Starter

#20 : October 01, 2008, 06:30:16 PM

It's not really a lie, they believed he was inexperienced compared to themselves, which is true.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#21 : October 01, 2008, 06:32:48 PM

Someone who is the victim of rape or incest should be able to do whatever they want in regards to their body.  

The woman's body isn't the issue, the baby is.

kmitchell

Starter

#22 : October 01, 2008, 06:35:56 PM

Palin thinks that the government gets to decide whether a woman can keep the fetus inside her body. That is government intrusion on a very personal matter.

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#23 : October 01, 2008, 06:38:18 PM

Anyone that has taken high school biology knows that a fetus is alive. Whoever claims otherwise is an ignorant fool.

At 10 weeks the heart is beating and there is brain activity yet pro-choicers consider that not a living human?

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#24 : October 01, 2008, 06:42:58 PM

Palin thinks that the government gets to decide whether a woman can keep the fetus inside her body. That is government intrusion on a very personal matter.

The woman's body isn't the issue, the baby is.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#25 : October 01, 2008, 06:47:00 PM

This abortion issue is not even an issue to me.   For someone like Palin (or anyone else) to say a woman doesn't have the right to choose to have an abortion is ridiculous.    If I thought there was any chance at all that current abortion laws were going to be overturned, I'd vote against Palin simply because of that.   However, I don't think there is that chance.

This is the one issue that seems to me to be a no-brainer, yet religious fanatics seem to keep sticking to their guns and saying there should be no abortion.   RIDICULOUS.   I think it's an embarrassment for an educated person to even consider such a thing.   It's the woman's right to choose - period.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#26 : October 01, 2008, 06:52:45 PM

This abortion issue is not even an issue to me.� �For someone like Palin (or anyone else) to say a woman doesn't have the right to choose to have an abortion is ridiculous.� � If I thought there was any chance at all that current abortion laws were going to be overturned, I'd vote against Palin simply because of that.� �However, I don't think there is that chance.

This is the one issue that seems to me to be a no-brainer, yet religious fanatics seem to keep sticking to their guns and saying there should be no abortion.� �RIDICULOUS.� �I think it's an embarrassment for an educated person to even consider such a thing.� �

Java,

The argument comes down to at what point do you believe a baby is a living human being?  If you believe it's at the point of conception, or shortly after, abortion becomes murder.

It has nothing to do with controlling a woman's body.

But you are right.  This issue has nothing to do with the Presidency.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#27 : October 01, 2008, 06:55:06 PM

The argument comes down to at what point do you believe a baby is a living human being? 

In my opinion, the baby is a living human being when it's born.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#28 : October 01, 2008, 07:03:56 PM

The argument comes down to at what point do you believe a baby is a living human being??

That's why you see things differently on the issue.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#29 : October 01, 2008, 07:09:36 PM

The argument comes down to at what point do you believe a baby is a living human being??

That's why you see things differently on the issue.

Differently from who?   This is not an issue.   It's the woman's right to choose.   If we were to make abortion illegal, the women would just go off and get illegal abortions and may die because of it.   Why even attempt to go there?   It's moronic to even consider making abortion illegal.   
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 15
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sarah Palin Explains Why Women Should Be Forced To Bear Their Rapists' Babies « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools