Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: USF 5-1 « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 13

bucngators15

Starter
: October 01, 2008, 08:15:49 PM

They will get beat tomorrow. There fantasies are OVER ;D

Whoever Said, " Its not whether you LOSE or WIN that counts.... PROBALY LOST

LFO

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 01, 2008, 08:27:57 PM

Stranger things have happened, but USF really has a schedule conducive of running the table.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#2 : October 01, 2008, 08:42:03 PM

Exactly what fantasy is this?   

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 02, 2008, 07:15:10 AM

Stranger things have happened, but USF really has a schedule conducive of running the table.

Pitt's probably good for one game this year and anything is possible when you have a good running game..... The last two Thursday games involving ranked teams have seen them fall.... We'll see if USF has learned anything from the last time they had a Thursday night game and a top 10 ranking.... If Selvie and McClain can't go that will hurt.

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 02, 2008, 07:36:03 AM

A USF loss tonight would be bad for the Big East.

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 02, 2008, 07:37:03 AM

All USF fans aren't as grounded as we are, olaf ....  ;)

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#6 : October 02, 2008, 07:42:38 AM

A USF loss tonight would be bad for the Big East.

Very bad. The BE needs to keep a team in the top 12 or so and I'm not sure a one-loss USF would get back there or if UConn can even get there ...

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#7 : October 02, 2008, 08:12:39 AM

All USF fans aren't as grounded as we are, olaf ....  ;)

Still like to know what the "fantasy" is?  Conference Championship?  National Championship?  Aren't those every fans "fantasies"?

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#8 : October 02, 2008, 10:33:17 AM

Even I can admit they're probably running the table.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#9 : October 02, 2008, 11:03:26 AM

crap now we're cursed

ZenBuc

Practice Squad

#10 : October 02, 2008, 08:56:02 PM

since returning that blocked punt, this has been a disaster for USF. They should be embarrassed with how they've played against so far. Offense looks bad, and they basically gave Pitt that last TD with penalty after penalty to keep that drive alive. 

LFO

Hall of Famer

#11 : October 02, 2008, 08:59:31 PM

Grothe and the offense look terrible.  Blocked punt for TD is only thing keeping them close right now.

Good thing is there are 2 halves, so they have time.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#12 : October 02, 2008, 09:00:39 PM

They haven't played well, but a horrible holding call killed what looked to be a go ahead TD drive, then a horrible roughing call and another horrible defensive holding call kept the Pitt TD drive alive.

USF has been hosed at least 3 times in the first half.  So much for the home field advantage and the top ten ranking helping out.

ZenBuc

Practice Squad

#13 : October 02, 2008, 09:03:57 PM

This is hard to watch....  I think USF should be handing the ball off and slowing this game down...They're playing right into Pitt's hands by passing almost every down...Just like Rutgers last year, their bringing the heat on Grothe and he can't beat it

ZenBuc

Practice Squad

#14 : October 02, 2008, 09:06:16 PM

They haven't played well, but a horrible holding call killed what looked to be a go ahead TD drive, then a horrible roughing call and another horrible defensive holding call kept the Pitt TD drive alive.

USF has been hosed at least 3 times in the first half.  So much for the home field advantage and the top ten ranking helping out.

Those calls were terrible. If I didn't know better, I'd think the refs were intent on making sure PITT wins this game...  But when I think about it, it's just the typical flat out incompetence I've come to expect form Big East officials
Page: 1 2 3 ... 13
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: USF 5-1 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools