Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Cynthia McKinney: Govnt executed 5,000 and used Katrina as cover « previous next »
Page: 1 2

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#15 : October 02, 2008, 09:46:39 AM

I agree with Java, there is 0 logic in stating life in prison is worse than death.

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

18,2,25,13 ... murderers row?

I support coach Calhoun and his salary

Magnaccia

Pro Bowler

#16 : October 02, 2008, 10:37:23 AM

You're nuts if you believe that.  There is a huge difference between a sick and dying dog being put to sleep and a person being in prison.   How about a dog that is confined to only the back yard (similar to a prison)?   Is that worse than death?

Chuck Manson is far happier being in prison singing his songs than he would be dead.

I seriously doubt anyone is truly happy in prison. A dog confined to life in a carrier case > being put to sleep, in terms of crappiness, that's a better comparison.

http://www.graphicdesignmoney.comMake $$$$ online, ask me how :]

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#17 : October 02, 2008, 12:05:15 PM

The Green Party nominee for President of the United States, Cynthia McKinney, claims the government executed 5,000 prisoners and dumped them in the Lousiana swamp after Hurricane Katrina came through...

This woman is nuts!

and whats wrong with that? hahaha cry you PC losers

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Cynthia McKinney: Govnt executed 5,000 and used Katrina as cover « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools