Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Because there is room to spare, i have to fess up about a trade i made... « previous next »
Page: 1

SarasotaBuc Fan

Hall of Famer
: October 03, 2008, 12:14:59 AM

so guys, im still feeling good about this trade long term...  but as of now.... its not looking so hott.

i traded matt forte for braylon edwards straight up.

i figured the rookie wall was gonna hurt forte during the eagles game, but he kept pounding away...

braylon did get his first TD, and im predicting him to go for at least 11 more tds this year.  i have hope for the browns offense and derek anderson or brady quinn.

i think its a good trade for the playoffs because im 4-0.  and im preparing for the playoffs already.  i figured that fore will hit the rookie wall, like carnell did, by week 14.  even though carnell hit it at game 4.

im predicting the browns to be in the playoff hunt late in the season, and for braylon to get everything figured out.  and put up huge numbers.

im gonna get murder by you guys for making that trade.  but forte can only go down, and braylon could only go up.

i still feel good, even though i wish i had forte vs the lions.  lol.

ill let you guys know how this trade worked later in the year.  but for now, crucify me!

kmitchell

Starter

#1 : October 03, 2008, 12:49:09 AM

I doubt Braylon gets 11 more TD's. Maybe if Quinn starts, but Anderson lost his touch.

#2 : October 03, 2008, 03:10:30 AM

Booker

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 03, 2008, 07:29:15 AM

LOL

SarasotaBuc Fan

Hall of Famer
#4 : October 14, 2008, 02:21:36 PM

bump.... heeeeeesss baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaackkkkkk

could be the best trade ever!  forte hurt his hand, and braylon balled out!

kmitchell

Starter

#5 : October 14, 2008, 03:04:16 PM

I was going to try to buy him low today too.

#6 : October 23, 2008, 01:14:15 PM

I will fess-up on a bad trade I made.  I needed a QB and had extra RB's, so I traded Jones-Drew for Favre.  At the time the Jags interior o-line was battered and brokena nd I assumed their running game would go nowhere. Favre gave me one good week...I had him on the bench that week!!!  Jones-Drew is a fantasy stud for my trade partner.

Whoops!

Only good thing I can say is that I am in a dynasty league and picked-up Cadillac from waivers and am sitting on him for the future.

Booker

Hall of Famer

#7 : October 24, 2008, 02:07:31 PM

And then Braylon goes back to the basement.

SarasotaBuc Fan

Hall of Famer
#8 : October 24, 2008, 06:02:17 PM

And then Braylon goes back to the basement.

i have high hopes!

forte only got like 30 yards last game anyway

#9 : October 25, 2008, 06:20:05 PM

and a TD.... don't forget that.  ;)

SarasotaBuc Fan

Hall of Famer
#10 : October 25, 2008, 09:25:08 PM

and a TD.... don't forget that.  ;)

shhhhhhhhh

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Because there is room to spare, i have to fess up about a trade i made... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools