Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Andre Johnson's breakout week. « previous next »
Page: 1

kmitchell

Starter

: October 03, 2008, 01:21:18 AM

I think this is the week that Andre Johnson breaks out into what he was last year. This is Houston's first home game, they will be playing from behind very early in the game, and last year when he played IND he had over 70 yards and a TD. If he doesn't get me 100 yards and a TD this game, he is riding my bench until he proves himself.

jameswilder

Starter

#1 : October 03, 2008, 09:43:13 AM

I hope you are right. He's killing me. I've tried to package him in a trade-no takers. And, in the league I'm in I can't drop him, so he's eating up a roster spot.

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy- B. Franklin.

kmitchell

Starter

#2 : October 05, 2008, 05:57:32 PM

I think this is the week that Andre Johnson breaks out into what he was last year. This is Houston's first home game, they will be playing from behind very early in the game, and last year when he played IND he had over 70 yards and a TD. If he doesn't get me 100 yards and a TD this game, he is riding my bench until he proves himself.

Thank you, I'll be here all week.

bucs1

Practice Squad
#3 : October 07, 2008, 05:48:13 PM

Great call KMitchell!

kmitchell

Starter

#4 : October 13, 2008, 02:16:15 AM

Anyone else enjoying the success of Andre Johnson? My WR corp is Roddy White, Larry Fitz, and Andre Johnson, and I am absolutely murdering the teams I am going up against. The best draft strategy in the world is RB WR WR WR WR RB QB QB TE. There are always FA running backs to pick up every week, and WR's are the most predictable for production. TE's are absolutely worthless unless you can grab Witten or Gates.

bait619

Starter

#5 : October 15, 2008, 09:58:00 PM

yeah, in 2 leagues, i traded some scrub rb's like kevin smith and ricky williams for andre the week before he broke out...i feel like a genius
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Andre Johnson's breakout week. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools