Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ted Sundquist scouts Buc's vs Broncos « previous next »
Page: 1

weinberger83

Starter
: October 03, 2008, 11:41:46 AM

This has been an article on PFT and the past three weeks Ted has choosen the Buccaneer games to talk about so i decided to post it here for every one to see.

here is the link

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/10/03/ted-sundquists-week-five-scouting-reports-buccaneers-at-broncos/

I didn't realize that we are 3rd in the league of 57 plays of +10 yards. really says something about our offense

tbc_bucs

Hall of Famer
#1 : October 03, 2008, 11:55:19 AM

we certainly have made strides this year... our oline is the big reason

SepeBucs

Hall of Famer

#2 : October 03, 2008, 12:59:58 PM

Although I like his write up, it's rather obvious he doesn't know much about the Buc's. He said Adams is a rookie yet White is a veteran. Unless Arena ball counts, they are both in their second year. He also stated how the Bucs have been running behind Faine, Sears and Joseph. That may be true this week, but Zuttah has been the one in there from day 1 due to Joseph's injury.

Which response do we get this time? Butthurt? Needs medical treatment? Or the all time favorite, \"Drama Queen\"

wildbuc99

Rookie

#3 : October 03, 2008, 01:12:21 PM

Nice read, thanks for the link!

OldBloodandBucs

Starter

#4 : October 03, 2008, 02:01:11 PM

"Tampa will want to stay out of multiple 3rd downs and keep the chains moving off 1st and 2nd. This offense is one of the very best producing the long drive and eating up the clock."

Good find, weinberger83, and it was nice to see someone writing favorably about the offense of the Bucs.

Warthog

Pro Bowler

#5 : October 04, 2008, 03:57:26 AM

Although I like his write up, it's rather obvious he doesn't know much about the Buc's. He said Adams is a rookie yet White is a veteran. Unless Arena ball counts, they are both in their second year.

I don't think he was saying Adams is a rook, I think he was saying Adams will be up against rookie tackle Clady:

Quote from: Sundquist
Adams has the length and athleticism to challenge rookie OT Ryan Clady and appears to be developing into a playmaking force for the Bucs.

I leave at first light, headed North. Well do I recognize that I did not cover myself in glory. But never did I dream that for my failures I would be exiled. - the diary of Gen. L. P. McCown
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ted Sundquist scouts Buc's vs Broncos « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools