Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Replay on TV - Bucs vs Raiders - Super Bowl XXXVII « previous next »
Page: 1

: October 03, 2008, 10:42:24 AM

The NFL Network is replaying the Bucs Super Bowl game on tv on October 13th at 4:30am.   Id love to record it but Brighthouse wont carry the NFL Network!   

BucsnNoles

Pro Bowler

#1 : October 03, 2008, 10:46:36 AM

Thanks for the heads up.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#2 : October 03, 2008, 12:56:30 PM

1-800-DIRECTV

#3 : October 03, 2008, 01:20:20 PM

it rains too much for Direct-TV.  Plus, their interface for the DVRs is SIMPLY HORRIBLE!   Its so much better to go with Tivo HD DVR and use cable cards in it for regular cable.   Brighthouse just needs to bite the bullet and get with the times...   get the NFL Network

OldBloodandBucs

Starter

#4 : October 03, 2008, 01:32:49 PM

Thanks, FloridaNative.

MBF

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 03, 2008, 01:35:15 PM

Just buy the DVD from Amazon, it's got the game plus you get watch Merril Hoge backtrack off his 'Raiders are gonna win da Super Bowl' stance. 6 years on he's still clueless.

Snook

Hall of Famer

#6 : October 03, 2008, 02:21:50 PM

it rains too much for Direct-TV.  Plus, their interface for the DVRs is SIMPLY HORRIBLE!   Its so much better to go with Tivo HD DVR and use cable cards in it for regular cable.   Brighthouse just needs to bite the bullet and get with the times...   get the NFL Network

My DirecTV doesn't go out -- even in rain.  And DirecTV has renewed its partnership with TiVo.  Soon, they'll be back to TiVo for their HD receivers.

biffbeaumont

Starter

#7 : October 03, 2008, 02:34:18 PM

The NFL Network is replaying the Bucs Super Bowl game on tv on October 13th at 4:30am.   Id love to record it but Brighthouse wont carry the NFL Network!   

4:30am.....that's when my buzz starts wearing off...

Bucluva101

Hall of Famer

#8 : October 03, 2008, 05:34:06 PM

Thanks for the headsup.

Bout to watch it haha

deftbuc

Rookie
#9 : October 03, 2008, 06:33:35 PM

My DirecTV doesn't go out -- even in rain.  And DirecTV has renewed its partnership with TiVo.  Soon, they'll be back to TiVo for their HD receivers.

Does ESPN have really bad data corruption on the broadcast? Because with Brighthouse in Orlando ESPN and several other HD channels comes out with mistimed audio and artifacts in the video feed. I haven't tried DirectTV since its inception and I wasn't impressed with it.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#10 : October 03, 2008, 07:33:40 PM

FN - sometimes when I read your posts I begin to believe it rains every day of your life...

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#11 : October 03, 2008, 07:47:08 PM

No kiddin.. Im on the east coast and it rains here a plenty. Rain fade is NOT NEAR the issue it was back in 1994 at launch and it wasnt much of an issue then either. As for their DVR.. It beats the hell out of Comcasts... Its actually not bad. Ill have to concur with dbuc above as well... 

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#12 : October 03, 2008, 09:04:07 PM

You're full of crap dude. I have had DircTV for 10 years. Lived in New England with Blizzads and live now in Kansas City Missouri with massive Thunder storms and Tornadoes.  The signal goes out so infrequently, it's hilarious that you cable nerds still buy into that Cable advertising gimmick.

With the infrequent amount of times it goes out, and when it does, it' might be for 5 minutes, coupled with you have to actually be watching at the time it does go out. It's completely worth every penny.

#13 : October 04, 2008, 05:17:11 AM

i just dont like Directtv is all

Fios is the best I think, and they have NFL network

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#14 : October 04, 2008, 09:41:48 AM

I havent a choice. If i want to watch my fav football every week then DTV is all I got. Until they lose their exclusive for Sunday Ticket, im stuck. Man, i remember the first year i think i paid $99 for the package... Im pretty sure its up to about $250 now.. Still worth every penny to me though.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Replay on TV - Bucs vs Raiders - Super Bowl XXXVII « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools