Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: OFFICIAL GAME DAY THREAD: Buccaneers v. Denver Broncos 10/05/08 @ 4:05 p.m. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 26

#15 : October 05, 2008, 02:39:54 PM

Will their 15th loss in their last 17 games out west make you laugh a little harder?

this coming from the "playstation all-american".... 'nuff said!!

DBrooksIsMyDaddy

Pro Bowler

#16 : October 05, 2008, 02:41:03 PM

From the Broncos' forum:
"To beat the Bucs I think we need to hire Tonya Harding to take out Ernest Graham and ALL of their QBs and possibly a few of their offensive linemen."

Lol.

#17 : October 05, 2008, 02:43:13 PM

Bucs losers this week.  They usually play crappy out west.  1-7 this decade, only win was the Super Bowl. 
Here you go, have a nice day. http://forums.denverbroncos.com/

ETA: Plus, LOL the 'only win was the Super Bowl.' HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Will their 15th loss in their last 17 games out west make you laugh a little harder? 

With all this offseason turmoil, I don't see the Bucs winning more than 5 games this year.

Will the Bucs winning 5 games before the halfway mark of the season make you look like any more of an idiot? You're one of the most pathetic "fans" on this board.

gdavis

Starter

#18 : October 05, 2008, 02:49:18 PM

Bucs losers this week. They usually play crappy out west. 1-7 this decade, only win was the Super Bowl.

With all this offseason turmoil, I don't see the Bucs winning more than 5 games this year.

Will the Bucs winning 5 games before the halfway mark of the season make you look like any more of an idiot? You're one of the most pathetic "fans" on this board.

Those PlayStation All-Americans up there thinking they know football because they watched a game on TV.
--B. Bowden

#19 : October 05, 2008, 02:52:30 PM

Bucs losers this week. They usually play crappy out west. 1-7 this decade, only win was the Super Bowl.

Wow, resorting to posting pictures.

DBrooksIsMyDaddy

Pro Bowler

#20 : October 05, 2008, 02:53:53 PM

Self-portraits are allowed.

#21 : October 05, 2008, 02:58:14 PM

Anybody watching the Dolphins destroy the Chargers? The Big Tuna has really instilled an attitude change in Miami.

#22 : October 05, 2008, 03:00:55 PM

I've got nothing to cry about, I'm not the one who made the prediction that made me look like a whining fool.

gdavis

Starter

#23 : October 05, 2008, 03:01:14 PM

Here's one of you and your dad....

Those PlayStation All-Americans up there thinking they know football because they watched a game on TV.
--B. Bowden

gdavis

Starter

#24 : October 05, 2008, 03:02:24 PM

Anybody watching the Dolphins destroy the Chargers? The Big Tuna has really instilled an attitude change in Miami.

Destroy?  It's 17-10 Dolphins.  People here love to exagerate. 

--B. Bowden

DBrooksIsMyDaddy

Pro Bowler

#25 : October 05, 2008, 03:10:44 PM

Here's one of you and your dad....

I guess that might have been an effective come-back if I were a male. 

#26 : October 05, 2008, 03:13:40 PM

I said watching the game, not reading the score. One long bomb and a fumble on the kickoff put the Chargers back in it. But if you were watching the game, you'd know that the Dolphins are dominating them. San Diego was just stuffed on fourth and goal from the one.

gdavis

Starter

#27 : October 05, 2008, 03:24:16 PM

I am watching the game and I am not seeing any domination.  You'd think the Dolphions were up 35-0.  Call it not understanding the definition of domination or exagerating or maybe just lying.  Probably one of the last two, but that's precisely what's expected from a person of your character

--B. Bowden

#28 : October 05, 2008, 04:05:47 PM

Im officially nervous!!!

Lamond

Hall of Famer

#29 : October 05, 2008, 04:09:19 PM

C'mon Dex

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 26
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: OFFICIAL GAME DAY THREAD: Buccaneers v. Denver Broncos 10/05/08 @ 4:05 p.m. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools