Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The case for drafting AD Peterson « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 29

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
: January 01, 2007, 02:28:26 PM

Is this thread actually for real, or is it a joke just to make people go crazy?

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#1 : January 01, 2007, 02:23:35 PM

Chrispy

Exactly how much college football have you watched as Adrian Peterson has not played for four years at Oklahoma so before you run your mouth and call people out know what you are talking about.  I am from Oklahoma and although I am not an Oklahoma fan I know some close sources who tell me Adrian is an accident waiting to happen so before you bash on Cadillac look at the numbers.  Cadillac was not as injury prone as one might think and he has shown he can play in the NFL while Peterson has not.  Wait thats right he has show all FOUR years at OU that he an stay healthy - LOL.

#2 : January 01, 2007, 09:42:47 AM

will be made tonight in the Fiesta Bowl....

Orangegone1

Starter

#3 : January 01, 2007, 09:44:13 AM

Or a case why some team will want to move up to get him.

#4 : January 01, 2007, 09:47:21 AM

true.....we have so many holes to fill....it's hard to agrue with any postional pick...this ain't one year turn around...it's a multi year building process.....

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#5 : January 01, 2007, 09:50:59 AM

Yeah, let's get an upright runner with injury issues who can't catch and needs 20+ carries to be really effective. That'll shake things up.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#6 : January 01, 2007, 10:06:49 AM

amen. cross peterson off your wish list... it aint happenin

#7 : January 01, 2007, 10:32:30 AM

I hope we do draft him cause he was a SOLID 4 year starter at Oklahoma and suffered only one significant
injury that he supposedly has fully recovered from, and it might make up for us passing on Steven Jackson
(who is also an "upright" runner) in favor of one hit wonder Michael Clayton.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#8 : January 01, 2007, 10:54:09 AM

OK, let's try this again, AP ain't gonna run behind our line (recall Gruden's comment about Jim Brown could not run behind our line). We know Caddy can run the ball so by drafting AD you think that using two top 5 picks on a position where one guy can be on the field at a time <insert Bush/McAllister comment and ingore that the players have no similarity).

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

#9 : January 01, 2007, 10:59:19 AM

My buddy at work who is a DIE HARD Auburn fan from Alabama warned me about Caddy after the draft, saying that he is injury prone and has to have a great(not average or below)line to succeed where other backs might adjust somehow. At the time I was drinking the kool-aid heavily and told him he was crazy,  but now.........  ;)

#10 : January 01, 2007, 10:59:49 AM

thank you....a nice statement for drafting him,I'm not advocating drafting him only saying I wouldn't have a problem if his name was called......after all our defense has been vivisected for not being able to STOP a running attack.......oh....and we have not been able to sustain drives which in turn put the defense back on the field....

amen. cross peterson off your wish list... it aint happenin

ignorant utterance

#11 : January 01, 2007, 11:03:00 AM

actually.....really I'd like to see Micheal Bush taken with our 1st second round pick.....size.....power...speed....finesse...great hands.....that single pick.if he declares would make my draft

acacius

Hall of Famer

#12 : January 01, 2007, 11:03:57 AM

There is no case for this team drafting Peterson.  It would be the stupidest move by the team since drafting Bo Jackson after he said there was no way he would play for the team.

#13 : January 01, 2007, 11:06:40 AM

oh..several cases have been made.....say something of substance....

#14 : January 01, 2007, 11:10:00 AM

God take me now if these idiots won't stop calling for Adrian Peterson or Mike Bush RATHER THAN SOMETHING WE ACTUALLY NEEED.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 29
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The case for drafting AD Peterson « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools