Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The case for drafting AD Peterson « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 29

rpc1978

Hall of Famer

« #15 : January 01, 2007, 11:12:15 AM »

God take me now if these idiots won't stop calling for Adrian Peterson or Mike Bush RATHER THAN SOMETHING WE ACTUALLY NEEED.

AMEN!!!

Ft. Myers Buc Fan

Practice Squad

« #16 : January 01, 2007, 11:12:48 AM »

I can't see anyone trading up to get Peterson.  Sure he is a very good player you can get quality RBs in the middle rounds.  Just look at guys like Frank Gore, Brian Westbrook, Maurice Jones Drew, etc..   This is the one position that seems to consistently produce Pro-Bowl type players taken in the middle rounds.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

« #17 : January 01, 2007, 11:13:01 AM »

Just say no to AP.

You guys gotta be kidding right?

« #18 : January 01, 2007, 11:13:36 AM »

did you think you actually said something of substance....
it seems there is a direct relationship between the Bucs poor play and the decline of meaningful posts.....and a direct relationship between dullards and the size of signature graphics....

« #19 : January 01, 2007, 11:18:37 AM »

There has been no substantial case made for the Bucs to draft any RB in the first round at this point. None.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

« #20 : January 01, 2007, 02:52:26 PM »

Is this thread actually for real, or is it a joke just to make people go crazy?
My sentiments exactly.

« #21 : January 01, 2007, 11:20:34 AM »

Would you happen to be Matt Millen by any chance?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

« #22 : January 01, 2007, 11:20:39 AM »

did you think you actually said something of substance....
it seems there is a direct relationship between the Bucs poor play and the decline of meaningful posts.....and a direct relationship between dullards and the size of signature graphics....
No, it is quite the opposite actually.  You want the Bucs to draft AP when they OBVIOUSLY have more glaring needs at the line slots?  When the secondary play is susceptible to getting shredded?  Once again, you cannot be serious can you?

You actually are trying to harass me, and then in the next breath say you want Adrian Peterson?

I think YOU are the dullard, and you need to check yo self before you wreck yo self...dummy.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

« #23 : January 01, 2007, 11:23:16 AM »

Hey Rasta, how about posting something like, The Case for Drafting a Punter with the late second round pick...

Or the Case for Muir as the New Head Coach....or maybe even, the case for rehiring Rich McKay, mmmkay?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

« #24 : January 01, 2007, 11:24:03 AM »

See, I can post stupid stuff, too!

« #25 : January 01, 2007, 11:24:46 AM »

quote me where I said "I want to draft Peterson".....I think, you don't

« #26 : January 01, 2007, 11:25:01 AM »

I say we just draft 7 runningbacks..one of them has to make the goobers happy.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

« #27 : January 01, 2007, 11:28:57 AM »

quote me where I said "I want to draft Peterson".....I think, you don't
I guess by posting things like, The Case for drafting so and so, I am supposed to assume that the thought is not churning on the hamster wheel, er, I mean brain?  You are kidding me right?

But way to backstep.  At least YOU understand that drafting a guy like AP is pretty damned stupid.  But maybe not, Richard Cranium.  Maybe not...

Adrian Peterson?  Yeah.  Let us make a case for resigning Shelton Quarles to a five year, 30 million dollar extension...

acacius

Hall of Famer

« #28 : January 01, 2007, 11:30:40 AM »

oh..several cases have been made.....say something of substance....

Ok.  Let me rephrase.  There have been no GOOD cases made for spending a top-5 draft pick in two out of three years on a running back.  We have far, far greater needs than at running back and its highly debatable that he would even represent the best value at our pick.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

« #29 : January 01, 2007, 11:31:56 AM »

Answer me this Rasta, if AP runs for four hundred yards and five TDs, and they play him at safety and hepicks off two passes, would you want the Bucs to draft him?

Lets say he runs for 2 hundred, and three scores on 25 carries, would you want the Bucs to draft him?

There is no case for drafting a running back right now.  It is obvious that I think, and YOU do not, when you start topics of this nature, and then have the balls to call me a dullard.

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 29
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The case for drafting AD Peterson « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools