Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why is Stovall still in the Passing Game? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
: October 06, 2008, 07:42:41 PM

That would take a coach to realize what we do isn't working and willing to try new things.  Not sure we have one of those.

michael89156

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 06, 2008, 07:39:09 PM

Use more tight ends lol. Let Gilmore block and Smith and Stevens catch. Use Graham, Bennett, and Dunn like the Rams used to use Marshall Faulk. Then we might actually get some first downs and points.

Hell,  it might be in the works.......with the Dolphins doing all that direct snap stuff.

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#2 : October 06, 2008, 07:34:37 PM

Use more tight ends lol.  Let Gilmore block and Smith and Stevens catch.  Use Graham, Bennett, and Dunn like the Rams used to use Marshall Faulk.   Then we might actually get some first downs and points.

Bucco40

Pro Bowler

#3 : October 06, 2008, 10:59:14 AM

I mean seriously Gruden...take this guy out of the line-up. He has rock stone hands and is horrible in the clutch. I rather see Michael Spurlock or Brian Clark or any of our PS guys on the WR team rather then him. Keep Stovall to Special Teams and only that.

I don't think anyone can argue that Maurice Stovall, other then Special Teams, has been a huge bust for the Bucs.

Aye, So we cut Clifton Smith?!?!

Set Course for Tampa Bay! Its time we make Bruce Allen a member of Davy Jones Locker!

Buc31

Starter

#4 : October 06, 2008, 11:25:54 AM

I think the question is why is he still on this team....

Bucco40

Pro Bowler

#5 : October 06, 2008, 11:29:20 AM

Special Teams....

Set Course for Tampa Bay! Its time we make Bruce Allen a member of Davy Jones Locker!

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#6 : October 06, 2008, 11:29:50 AM

He got a first down!

Why is he still playing? Why is he still on the team?

Because he is one of the better WRs on our roster  :o  :o  :'(

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#7 : October 06, 2008, 11:48:59 AM

Brain Clark please!

#8 : October 06, 2008, 11:49:56 AM

Thank You!!!

Why is he still playing? Why is he still on the team?

Because he is one of the better WRs on our roster  :o  :o  :'(

LMAO..... better at what?

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#9 : October 06, 2008, 12:07:42 PM

The Buc's wideouts are so pitiful we don't have any other options.

So until Dex steps up, Galloway gets healthy, or some other unforeseen event occurs Stovall is going to keep playing.

ryan24

Hall of Famer

#10 : October 06, 2008, 12:09:19 PM

Special Teams....

If you want him on the team strictly to play STs he has to be one of the WR's as well. There aren't enough roster spots to accomodate very many STers only.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

#11 : October 06, 2008, 12:19:45 PM

The Buc's wideouts are so pitiful we don't have any other options.

So until Dex steps up, Galloway gets healthy, or some other unforeseen event occurs Stovall is going to keep playing.

After Bryant, Clayton, Ike, Stevens and Smith, Stovall is waaaaay down on the depth chart as far as what he brings to the playing field.

Bucco40

Pro Bowler

#12 : October 06, 2008, 12:20:08 PM

I rather he just sit on Special teams and never catch another pass ever. He is clearly incapable of doing it in the past few seasons here. He is not reliable nor expected to make a catch.

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#13 : October 06, 2008, 12:23:29 PM

Yep.

Thats why he is the #4 Wide out.

Bucco40

Pro Bowler

#14 : October 06, 2008, 12:25:13 PM

Still....for a guy who never sees the field and the one time he gets on the field and is thrown to...you think he could earn his paycheck by ATLEAST catching one for a big play. Then again, I must have way too high of standards for Tampa Offense.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why is Stovall still in the Passing Game? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools