Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: My 2006 "Awards" « previous next »
Page: 1 2

#15 : January 01, 2007, 12:50:22 PM

I'm still not sold on Alex Smith, the Niners might have a Joey Harrington type player on their hands.

Have you watched him play this year? Norv Turner has made a night and day difference in him from last year. Get him some weapons as wideouts and he should be fine.

I've seen him, watched a lot of him since he was one of my FFL QB's. He's made strides, but he'd have to from last year, I'm just not sure he's got another step in him and that's why I made the Joe-Ha comparision. He's gotten better but I didn't see him take those big strides at the end of the year you usually see the good ones make heading into next year.

I guess you're right about that. He did lose one of his wideouts, Antonion Bryant,  to suspension for a few games to end the season... i'm not sure how many.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: My 2006 "Awards" « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools