Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Denny Green first casualty of "Black Monday" « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
« #45 : January 01, 2007, 01:19:33 PM »

Gotta be Shell.

It should be Al Davis. Mike Ditka said last week on ESPN that that team is bad from top to bottom and that Davis needs sell the team. He even went on to say that he has a buyer.... "call me!"

Considering all the high draft picks they got from us and their own high picks in recent years they don't have much to show for it.  Davis should sell the team but I don't think he ever will.

« #46 : January 01, 2007, 01:21:24 PM »

its official:

http://www.ajc.com/falcons/content/sports/falcons/stories/2007/01/01/0102falcons.html

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
« #47 : January 01, 2007, 01:22:27 PM »

So Green is gone, no surprise whatsoever. He had too much talent on both sides of the ball to not make a serious push for the NFC West crown. The O-Line, however, was a mess. If they can upgrade the O-Line this offseason they are set offensively and only have a couple wholes on the D.

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future.” - Josh Freeman

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
« #48 : January 01, 2007, 01:24:20 PM »

Mora's been shown the door too.

http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/ATL/9901769

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future.” - Josh Freeman

nflinsider

Starter

« #49 : January 01, 2007, 07:11:12 PM »

He's who I thought he was!!!!
  Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Denny Green first casualty of "Black Monday" « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools