Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BREAKING: GARCIA TO TAKE ALL FIRST-TEAM REPS TODAY « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

ShotCaller

Pro Bowler

#15 : October 08, 2008, 02:04:24 PM

are the fluke fans wishing for jeffy to be knocked outta this game by j.pep? i assume josh will be 3rd string?

Agent Orange

Starter

#16 : October 08, 2008, 02:32:02 PM

Don't give him all the reps. He'll get injured in practice....jeesh...haven't the coaches learned yet! I don't think he'll make it out of this game either. It looks like we'll be starting a rookie again this season. I'll be the 1st to say it because you know I would...RE-SIGN SIMMS!!!

#17 : October 08, 2008, 02:36:34 PM

I think it is a good move all thigns considered.   Carolina has won 5 STRAIGHT GAMES in Raymond James, and Delhome has won 7 out of the past 8 games vs the Bucs.   That is sick!   We need Galloway in the lineup...   how and when did this guy get so hurt that he has to miss 1 month of pre-camp, a month of pre-season and a month of the regular season?   He's a joke.

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

#18 : October 08, 2008, 02:36:52 PM

I guess I cant really complain as I do believe whoever the starter is IN THIS OFFENSE needs to get a full-week of preparation as the starter.

The Bucs are however 0-5 against the Panthers at RayJay, and I'm pessimistic on whether that will change Sunday. Carolina is for real.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#19 : October 08, 2008, 02:41:46 PM

The Bucs are however 0-5 against the Panthers at RayJay

Just means we're due.

flyinbuc

Pro Bowler

#20 : October 08, 2008, 03:03:23 PM

He will start He will finish We will win.  Take a lead in the division based on head to HEad and all is good.  The Red Board has no Gruden bashing and The times writers all quit.  Rose color glasses anyone

MBF

Hall of Famer

#21 : October 08, 2008, 03:22:07 PM

We beat them in 2002, remember Rodney Peete had a nice drive then got killed?

Not expecting much from Garcia this week, if he struggles and McCown doesn't come in I'll start to lose faith in Gruden. The QB carousel is beyond ridiculous.

Magnaccia

Pro Bowler

#22 : October 08, 2008, 03:30:36 PM

Not expecting much from Garcia this week, if he struggles and McCown doesn't come in I'll start to lose faith in Gruden. The QB carousel is beyond ridiculous.

Uh... so adding a third QB into the rotation doesn't make it more of a carousel? I like your logic, flawless.

http://www.graphicdesignmoney.comMake $$$$ online, ask me how :]

MBF

Hall of Famer

#23 : October 08, 2008, 03:32:29 PM

Uh... so adding a third QB into the rotation doesn't make it more of a carousel? I like your logic, flawless.
Seems I have to spell it out for you:

Luke comes in=QB carousel over

Comprende?

Magnaccia

Pro Bowler

#24 : October 08, 2008, 03:38:20 PM

Seems I have to spell it out for you:

Luke comes in=QB carousel over

Comprende?

Based on what? based on the last time he started for us and is now sitting #3 on the bench, STILL.

Maybe the front office doesn't recognize talent.. it's certainly a possibility. Graham sat around doing nada for awhile. But once he got his opportunity, he hasn't given up his spot as #1 since. If Luke McCown was so good, why are Garcia AND Griese still ahead of him?

Answer - he's not that good.

http://www.graphicdesignmoney.comMake $$$$ online, ask me how :]

MBF

Hall of Famer

#25 : October 08, 2008, 03:43:10 PM

Garcia and Griese are Gruden guys, that's why.

Agent Orange

Starter

#26 : October 08, 2008, 03:54:29 PM

aka they're OLD!

Luke is not that good would also be an acceptable answer here. We lost to Carolina with Vinny at QB and the rest of their squad injured at home with McCown, the Houston Texans with their backup QB and receivers starting, and San Fransisco who is terrible. All with McCown starting. If he was good we'd have won 2/3 of those games. He's just not good.

biffbeaumont

Starter

#27 : October 08, 2008, 04:02:53 PM

aka they're OLD!

Luke is not that good would also be an acceptable answer here. We lost to Carolina with Vinny at QB and the rest of their squad injured at home with McCown, the Houston Texans with their backup QB and receivers starting, and San Fransisco who is terrible. All with McCown starting. If he was good we'd have won 2/3 of those games. He's just not good.

Wow, so Luke played all those games by himself?

RudeGuy

Starter

#28 : October 08, 2008, 04:34:10 PM

aka they're OLD!

Wow, so Luke played all those games by himself?

No, but it would be nice if he would start to think on his feet.

#29 : October 08, 2008, 07:19:30 PM

he better come out on FIRE!

The way he comes running out of the tunnel pumping his fists and jumping around like a lunatic, you'd think he was on fire. This Buc fan is saddened by this.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BREAKING: GARCIA TO TAKE ALL FIRST-TEAM REPS TODAY « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools