Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BREAKING: GARCIA TO TAKE ALL FIRST-TEAM REPS TODAY « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#30 : October 08, 2008, 08:29:39 PM

I wish he would do the little Ray Lewis dance...

at least it would make me laugh then

#31 : October 08, 2008, 09:41:16 PM

he better come out on FIRE!

The way he comes running out of the tunnel pumping his fists and jumping around like a lunatic, you'd think he was on fire. This Buc fan is saddened by this.

He's not on fire, he's just flaming...

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#32 : October 08, 2008, 09:45:51 PM

So I guess his head is in the right place now?

scaredbunny

Second String

#33 : October 09, 2008, 07:12:20 AM

I think it is a good move all thigns considered.   Carolina has won 5 STRAIGHT GAMES in Raymond James, and Delhome has won 7 out of the past 8 games vs the Bucs.   That is sick!   We need Galloway in the lineup...   how and when did this guy get so hurt that he has to miss 1 month of pre-camp, a month of pre-season and a month of the regular season?   He's a joke.
I too would like to know what kind of injury he has to his foot. Did he tear all the tendons? Get his foot crushed in an accident? What?

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
#34 : October 09, 2008, 10:19:55 AM

I think it is a good move all thigns considered.   Carolina has won 5 STRAIGHT GAMES in Raymond James, and Delhome has won 7 out of the past 8 games vs the Bucs.   That is sick!   We need Galloway in the lineup...   how and when did this guy get so hurt that he has to miss 1 month of pre-camp, a month of pre-season and a month of the regular season?   He's a joke.
I too would like to know what kind of injury he has to his foot. Did he tear all the tendons? Get his foot crushed in an accident? What?

Its called a broken/sprained metatarsal. I'm not sure which but it can be a b*tch to recover from. I sure as hell wish he'd get back soon!

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman

#35 : October 09, 2008, 10:24:05 AM

I just watched the clip on TBBBB "Garcia getting prepared"....

Where's his confidence?  He DOES NOT sound like the guy who LEAD this team last
year.   I'm a little concerned about this...

#36 : October 09, 2008, 11:31:10 AM

I just watched the clip on TBBBB "Garcia getting prepared"....

Where's his confidence?  He DOES NOT sound like the guy who LEAD this team last
year.   I'm a little concerned about this...

Yeah, he does sound off.  At first he sounds like he's not sure exactly what's going on.  The last 30 seconds when he talks about his glory days he sounds more like a kicked puppy than a guy hoping to really get the chance.  Odd.

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#37 : October 09, 2008, 11:57:18 AM

According to Pat Yakainajanamananas from ESPN, the Bucs teammates rather see Garcia in there....

IDK if this guy is just making up stuff tho...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/clubhouse?team=tam  --link to video

rowdie

Hall of Famer

#38 : October 09, 2008, 04:05:49 PM

I knew I was just kidding myself when I reserved hope for Luke to start this week.

Yes that was quite silly of you.................

I don't know... seems like just about anything is possible.

DYK, we have a college football forum... http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0

rowdie

Hall of Famer

#39 : October 09, 2008, 04:06:22 PM

According to Pat Yakainajanamananas from ESPN, the Bucs teammates rather see Garcia in there....

IDK if this guy is just making up stuff tho...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/clubhouse?team=tam  --link to video

He probably listened to philly radio to get that insider info.

DYK, we have a college football forum... http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0

flyinbuc

Pro Bowler

#40 : October 13, 2008, 02:43:52 PM

He will start He will finish We will win.  Take a lead in the division based on head to HEad and all is good.  The Red Board has no Gruden bashing and The times writers all quit.  Rose color glasses anyone
all came to pass
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BREAKING: GARCIA TO TAKE ALL FIRST-TEAM REPS TODAY « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools