Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: You guys honestly believe we're going to trade for a WR? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

bucjoe

Hall of Famer
#30 : October 10, 2008, 12:01:39 AM

I want nothing to do with Mike Vick, period...for many reasons!

.....just my opinion

#31 : October 10, 2008, 02:58:03 AM

No. with 25 mill in cap room we will end up signing a guy like Cedrick Wilson

redbeard10

Hall of Famer
#32 : October 10, 2008, 08:53:13 AM

LOL mike vick good???..El Oh freaking El

he was a complete bust....do you actually remember how bad he was, or since he hasn't played in so long have you just only thought back to his senior season in college?

He's a running back playing qb
He didn't have a senior season in college.

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
#33 : October 10, 2008, 09:11:06 AM

Is he any good? I've never seen that much of him and he doesn't seem to catch many balls for Pittsburgh.

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman

#34 : October 10, 2008, 07:54:51 PM

Is he any good? I've never seen that much of him and he doesn't seem to catch many balls for Pittsburgh.
He sucks, I was being sarcastic. As we had a lot of cap room this offseason and landed some decent talent. But couldve gotten far better.

Lynch47

Hall of Famer

#35 : October 10, 2008, 09:57:24 PM

wont happen

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#36 : October 11, 2008, 05:33:48 PM

Why not just piss away all the cap room and draft picks.

Spend the cap and draft picks now,  so that next year we won't have any players because we have players that have to be paid who are starters on this team and there won't be any cap money or draft picks to replace them.

I compare this foolishness with the country's economic mess. People spending beyond their means for a quick fix and the hell with tomorrow.

How many of you are willing to go out and buy a used $50,000 car (pay little cash) and worry about payments next year.

Didn't think so.

But that's what it reads like.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#37 : October 11, 2008, 08:46:47 PM

LOL Stan, just made a similiar post on another thread...

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#38 : October 11, 2008, 11:45:13 PM

Dbuc,

I swear I don't believe some people think beyond today.

Would hate to live my life that way. Maybe some of them do.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

jsunm73

Pro Bowler

#39 : October 12, 2008, 01:11:25 AM

No. I am sure Bruce will look into it but probably not pull it off. He will probably make some kind of trade but someone we expect. I am all for improving the team and believe Bruce will continue to do a good job with what he has to work with. That being said unfortunately the team's weaknesses or needs are not secrets. All teams can do is try to outbid other teams for that prime player and hope they turn out to be worth it. Will we trade for one of those wr's being talked about, I don't think so but I have been wrong before. Please Bruce pull off some more of your magic.

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#40 : October 13, 2008, 01:18:41 AM

Get this, apparently in the NFL, you don't need deep threats in every game, each week...?

And some teams with a great running game, two good wide recievers and a great QB - don't win EVERY week...?

What is UP, Chad...?

Incomparable sig by Incognito
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: You guys honestly believe we're going to trade for a WR? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools