Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Now maybe Michigan fan will shut the hell up!!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

nflinsider

Starter

: January 01, 2007, 08:40:23 PM

The loss should put to bed the argument that they were somehow robbed of a National Championship!

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#1 : January 01, 2007, 08:41:23 PM

what? no maybe? what?

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#2 : January 01, 2007, 08:42:35 PM

Yeah and next Monday Croc fans can also shut up.  Michigan played a better team tonight and this is nothing against the Wolverines as USC is a great team and will be the pre-season #1 team next year.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#3 : January 01, 2007, 08:43:08 PM

Samari--you know you will get RIPPED when UF WINS!!!!! 
I was getting ready to post this.  USC 32-Mich 18.  LMAO!~!

nflinsider

Starter

#4 : January 01, 2007, 08:46:42 PM

This just in...Michigan didnt even win their own freaking conference. Has USC stopped scoring yet???

GO GATORS!!!

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#5 : January 01, 2007, 08:47:01 PM

Talk is cheap now lets see what your sorry little cry babies do against Ohio State.

#6 : January 01, 2007, 08:50:26 PM

We know what MICHIGAN didn't do tonight!!!  That team looked NOTHING like a NC contender.  USC is good but Michigan SAID they were the 2nd best team and deserved another shot at OSU.  Well tonight they proved that the BCS made the right choice.  I didn't think UF had a chance against OSU but after seeing Michigan tonight and how badly webeat them, what Michigan did to OSU, I think UF has a real chance to win.  Michigan was highly overrated and looked on par with OSU, so we'll see maybe OSU is overrated a tad as well.

Damn UCLA!!!  If not for them WE would be playing OSU!!!  Oh well, a Rose Bowl win over Michigan is a nice consolation!

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#7 : January 01, 2007, 08:51:25 PM

This just in...Michigan didnt even win their own freaking conference. Has USC stopped scoring yet???

GO GATORS!!!

that's really the only thing to say about it. When you don't win your conference there's no reason for you to complain. Not sure why this isn't said over and over again to Mich. fans.

nflinsider

Starter

#8 : January 01, 2007, 08:58:40 PM

We know what MICHIGAN didn't do tonight!!! That team looked NOTHING like a NC contender. USC is good but Michigan SAID they were the 2nd best team and deserved another shot at OSU. Well tonight they proved that the BCS made the right choice. I didn't think UF had a chance against OSU but after seeing Michigan tonight and how badly webeat them, what Michigan did to OSU, I think UF has a real chance to win. Michigan was highly overrated and looked on par with OSU, so we'll see maybe OSU is overrated a tad as well.

Damn UCLA!!! If not for them WE would be playing OSU!!! Oh well, a Rose Bowl win over Michigan is a nice consolation!

I like UF's chances with a month to prepare and a very good defense. Mark it down, Percy Harvin is going to have a big day!

#9 : January 01, 2007, 09:00:38 PM

GO GATORS!!!

that's really the only thing to say about it. When you don't win your conference there's no reason for you to complain. Not sure why this isn't said over and over again to Mich. fans.

Dude, who is the owner of that ass in your little picture on the side below your name?

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#10 : January 01, 2007, 11:09:44 PM

All the Michigan people are going to be in hiding tomorrow. Which is good because everyone I know kept at it that Michigan "got hosed by the BCS."

Michigan lost to Ohio State and USC. Can we please end the controversy now? Michigan is NOT the best team in college football.

#11 : January 01, 2007, 11:11:51 PM

All the Michigan people are going to be in hiding tomorrow. Which is good because everyone I know kept at it that Michigan "got hosed by the BCS."

Michigan lost to Ohio State and USC. Can we please end the controversy now? Michigan is NOT the best team in college football.

Nor are they 2nd best, or 3rd, or even 4th. 

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#12 : January 01, 2007, 11:12:52 PM

The Gators will prove they are the best next Monday!! And I will be in Az. to see it!!! ;D ;D

joedav01

Hall of Famer

#13 : January 01, 2007, 11:26:09 PM

I will be pulling for UF only because they are a Florida school and I absolutely hate Ohio State.

But, the team that I think has the biggest beef after watching today's games is that Boise State was robbed.  They were undefeated and are beating a very good OU team.

If the system was fair Boise State would be playing Ohio State for the national title.

Oh and yeah, Michigan is a joke.

Oh and my alma mater, USF, will be a pre-season top 25 team next year after stealing Mike Ford from Alabama last week.  Go Bulls!

Mike Ford links: 

www.tidesports.com/article/20061228/NEWS/61228012/-1/tags

http://rivals100.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?Sport=1&pr_key=42920

"The 6-2, 220-pounder has been timed at 4.37 seconds in the 40-yard dash.

He holds the single-season area rushing record with 2,836 yards, averaging 236 yards per game his senior season (2004), while racking up 37 touchdowns and 222 points. "  Yep, that is right. 37TD's his senior year in 11 games and 2836 yards.  More and more of the local Bay Area studs are going to be staying home to play at USF. 

We get to play Lousiville and WVU at Ray Jay next year.  Don't be surprised if USF wins the Big East and is playing in a BCS bowl next year. Grothe will be a sophomore and we just added a real stud to the backfield to help make his job easier.

#14 : January 01, 2007, 11:33:43 PM

I will be pulling for UF only because they are a Florida school and I absolutely hate Ohio State.

But, the team that I think has the biggest beef after watching today's games is that Boise State was robbed.  They were undefeated and are beating a very good OU team.

If the system was fair Boise State would be playing Ohio State for the national title.

Oh and yeah, Michigan is a joke.

Oh and my alma mater, USF, will be a pre-season top 25 team next year after stealing Mike Ford from Alabama last week.  Go Bulls!

Boise St. hasn't won just yet. Oklahoma has given Boise every chance to put this game away and yet OK looks to be about to score and pull within 3 going into the 4th.  Boise St. is a good team but I don't think they did enough over the season to warrant a shot in this system at OSU.  I don't believe they have beaten a ranked opponent all year long.  If they were to get a chance I think you would see everyone scheduling cupcakes to get easy wins, go undefeated and play for a title. 

Of course, a playoff would be ideal and Boise would get a crack, but I don't think they are near the 2nd or 1st best team in the nation.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Now maybe Michigan fan will shut the hell up!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools