Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Now maybe Michigan fan will shut the hell up!!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

#15 : January 02, 2007, 12:22:32 AM

28-28 with 1:26 left.  Oklahoma finally starting to show up.  Great game so far.

#16 : January 02, 2007, 12:28:33 AM

I will be pulling for UF only because they are a Florida school and I absolutely hate Ohio State.

But, the team that I think has the biggest beef after watching today's games is that Boise State was robbed.� They were undefeated and are beating a very good OU team.

If the system was fair Boise State would be playing Ohio State for the national title.

Oh and yeah, Michigan is a joke.

Oh and my alma mater, USF, will be a pre-season top 25 team next year after stealing Mike Ford from Alabama last week.� Go Bulls!

Mike Ford links:�

www.tidesports.com/article/20061228/NEWS/61228012/-1/tags

http://rivals100.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?Sport=1&pr_key=42920

"The 6-2, 220-pounder has been timed at 4.37 seconds in the 40-yard dash.

He holds the single-season area rushing record with 2,836 yards, averaging 236 yards per game his senior season (2004), while racking up 37 touchdowns and 222 points. "� Yep, that is right. 37TD's his senior year in 11 games and 2836 yards.� More and more of the local Bay Area studs are going to be staying home to play at USF.�

We get to play Lousiville and WVU at Ray Jay next year.� Don't be surprised if USF wins the Big East and is playing in a BCS bowl next year. Grothe will be a sophomore and we just added a real stud to the backfield to help make his job easier.

Boise St. looks to be better than they were given credit, but I don't think they have a beef.  They played Oklahoma tough, but looks like they will lose.  I think if they would ahve just played a couple ranked teams over the season and won, they may have had a shot.  But they didn't, and now they did and lose.  Great season nonetheless and I was rooting for the little guy.  Looks like they will come up just short, however.

#17 : January 02, 2007, 12:35:09 AM

Hope others are watching this GREAT game, hook and ladder, 35-35 now, :07 left.  Crazy game.

joedav01

Hall of Famer

#18 : January 02, 2007, 12:36:24 AM

Amazing!!!

#19 : January 02, 2007, 12:38:44 AM

Definitely is amazing.  I am not sure Boise is deserving of a shot at OSU, but they are showing they are deserving of being considered one of the top teams in the country.

zed

Pro Bowler

#20 : January 02, 2007, 12:39:40 AM

There goes AP.

#21 : January 02, 2007, 12:40:29 AM

Great run by AP. May be the final dagger...although the way this game has gone I don't know.

#22 : January 02, 2007, 12:54:30 AM

Congrats to BSU, winning on a 2 pt conversion in OT.  Not sure they deserve a MNC or anyhting like that, but a great win for them and the "little guys." 

A team with colors orange and blue pulled an upset in glendale, a sign of things to come?

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#23 : January 02, 2007, 01:10:40 AM

PoorRichard

Starter

#24 : January 02, 2007, 01:20:01 AM

Michigan winners of NOTHING, champions of NOTHING. 

escobar

Hall of Famer

#25 : January 02, 2007, 01:50:45 AM

I could root for the Gators to win the whole thing but that would mean supporting the fan base that is BY FAR the most obnoxious ass clown group of imbreds to ever roam the Earth. I hope Florida loses 77-0, and I've lived in the Tampa Bay area my entire life.

Larry Brackins

Starter
#26 : January 02, 2007, 01:54:30 AM

Who cares about Michigan...............

FIGHT ON!!!!

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#27 : January 02, 2007, 01:58:51 AM

I could root for the Gators to win the whole thing but that would mean supporting the fan base that is BY FAR the most obnoxious ass clown group of imbreds to ever roam the Earth. I hope Florida loses 77-0, and I've lived in the Tampa Bay area my entire life.

About the above pic:   Brittney Spears is a USC cheerleader??

escobar

Hall of Famer

#28 : January 02, 2007, 02:03:18 AM

Who cares about Michigan...............

FIGHT ON!!!!

That's hilarious. I actually think I saw that live, I thought there was no way a girl would wear a thong under one of those things, maybe they were just bunched up, who knows. I hope she remembered to cheer for the right team.

#29 : January 02, 2007, 08:06:37 AM

Yeah and next Monday Croc fans can also shut up.  Michigan played a better team tonight and this is nothing against the Wolverines as USC is a great team and will be the pre-season #1 team next year.

Oh so USC is a better team than OSU? I think there are a lot of people that would disagree
Michigan just lost to a team who got beat but Oregan State and UCLA....and Michigan thenseleves were a goal line stand away from losing to Ball State!

Not only will we play OSU but we played Arkansas,LSU,ALABAMA,TENNESSEE in Neyland,AUBURN at War Eagle,FSU in Talahassee, Opened with Southern Miss, Kentucky (who beat a good Clemson team in a bowl game), a good Vanderbilt, and a Spurrier coached South Carolina.

and we are 12-1....so what is your argument?
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Now maybe Michigan fan will shut the hell up!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools