Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Answer is....18 hours, 50 minutes and 26 seconds.... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

InlandTaipan

Practice Squad

#30 : October 09, 2008, 05:19:15 PM

No it wasn't.

If that's true then, sorry IT, the guy is a certifiable loon and doesn't deserve any "understanding" at all ...

By no means am I going to be the one to be a mouth piece for anyone on this board and I certainly understand why Lamond feels as strongly as he does toward ABF but I've had my conversation with ABF too. I wouldn't let a signature be the detirmining factor of how I'll interact with that person but what you do is your business.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#31 : October 09, 2008, 05:22:31 PM

I got your PM Lamond and I have responded..Thanks for your explination, I apreciated it. However, it bothers me when people fire back and forth in this manner without really resolving the issue that starts the ball rolling down hill. I contacted ABF regarding my complaint with his antics and I have an understanding of what he was saying and up against and it basically applies to eveyone in here and they're disagreements with each other.

As I explained it seems most in here prefer to fire back instead of respecting everyone else on this board and make personal vandeta's against one another. It doesn't have to be this way and it's up to each and every person in here to be responsible for their own actions. Instead of making threads like these when you have a problem with aother poster in here and you can't resolve it yourselves take it to the moderators, that's what they're here for.

Just one question, is his signature for real? I honestly haven't seen that much of ABF to know what kind of sense of humor he has and if the hating all Gruden supporters was tongue in cheek or not ...

It's very real, that is just ABF being ABF...

Had you posted on PK, you would realize that it is 100% real, no humor intended.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#32 : October 09, 2008, 05:23:49 PM

mods don't resolve anything, they either ignore it, or ban the problems...

What other options do they have in an environment like this ..... unless you mean Warnings?

a warning system is excatly what this board needs, 3 strikes and you are out the door.

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#33 : October 09, 2008, 05:45:46 PM

I wouldn't let a signature be the detirmining factor of how I'll interact with that person but what you do is your business.

Normally, I'd agree with that sentiment but a signature like this makes it hard to believe he isn't anything but a d-bag

Any Buccaneer fan who supports him, I hate also. May nothing good or joyful touch upon your life while you support Jon Gruden.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#34 : October 10, 2008, 08:48:06 AM

I believe that ABF has suffered another ban, he has been strangely quiet...

#35 : October 09, 2008, 11:07:10 PM

** shakes head **

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#36 : October 09, 2008, 11:25:10 PM

** shakes head **

**hears something rattling**   :D ;D :)

#37 : October 10, 2008, 07:40:35 AM

Let it all go fellas....this is all so counter-productive.

Lamond

Hall of Famer

#38 : October 10, 2008, 07:43:49 AM

Prefer, it might die down when ABF removes his head from his arse and kills that sig.

And gets his frontal lobotomy.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#39 : October 10, 2008, 07:50:11 AM

As are most of ABF's posts over the last 5 years.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#40 : October 10, 2008, 07:59:37 AM

We're supposed to be productive?

#41 : October 10, 2008, 09:17:44 AM

I guess I'm just not into all of the in-fighting.  And since we are all Buc fans, that's really all it amounts to.

One side is just as much at fault as the other.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#42 : October 10, 2008, 09:31:02 AM

One side is just as much at fault as the other.

that may be true in most cases on this board, but that sig incites anger and confrontation...

that is baiting in it's truest form, and so far, is being allowed by PR, even though it is in direct violation of board rules.

(assuming he hasn't been banned...)

#43 : October 10, 2008, 08:18:40 PM

** shakes head **

**hears something rattling**  :D ;D :)

LMAO...... not!

that may be true in most cases on this board, but that sig incites anger and confrontation...

From grown men? thats craziness.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Answer is....18 hours, 50 minutes and 26 seconds.... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools