Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Adrian Peterson not doing good at all « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

#15 : January 03, 2007, 04:40:12 PM

Well if we don't draft him; maybe you'll feel differently if he happens to play against the Bucs and jam it down our throats all day, while Cadillac is on the opposite side limping on & off the field after making another spectacular 3 yard run.  ;)

#16 : January 03, 2007, 04:41:50 PM

Well if we don't draft him; maybe you'll feel differently if he happens to play against the Bucs and jam it down our throats all day, while Cadillac is on the opposite side limping on & off the field after making another spectacular 3 yard run. ;)
Right, and I bet you'll be waving your pom-poms and wearing your Caddy jersey like you were last season....at the Home Depot.

#17 : January 03, 2007, 04:44:28 PM

I own a Derrick Brooks jersey and wear it proudly thank you.  ;D

#18 : January 03, 2007, 04:45:34 PM

Good selection.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#19 : October 25, 2007, 10:24:21 AM

Void Think....actually I am a millionaire......doesn't take much these days nor mean much...why do you keep referring to that threshold as a criteria for posting substantive football opinions
Whatever, Sgt.RastaMon.

#20 : October 25, 2007, 07:19:58 AM

The BUcs needed pass rush, went that way, and I still think considering the state of things, it was a good idea to do this. Gaines might snap into, might not. But if the Bucs drafted Adrian Peterson, how well would he have done with this offense?

Better than Carnell ever was, or ever will be.

I could go on if you want. But the fact is I am VERY adamant that injuries are hypothetical, until reality. Who would have thought the BUcs would have gotten THIS skinny at the running back spot?

With Carnell, injuries are no hypothetical, they are a reality.

MBF

Hall of Famer

#21 : October 25, 2007, 07:49:29 AM

The BUcs needed pass rush, went that way, and I still think considering the state of things, it was a good idea to do this. Gaines might snap into, might not. But if the Bucs drafted Adrian Peterson, how well would he have done with this offense?

I could go on if you want. But the fact is I am VERY adamant that injuries are hypothetical, until reality. Who would have thought the BUcs would have gotten THIS skinny at the running back spot?

Yes, and AP was Mr.Durable in college.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#22 : October 25, 2007, 09:16:30 AM

Yes, and AP was Mr.Durable in college.
BAM!

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#23 : October 25, 2007, 02:32:08 AM

The thing is, they worried about Caddy getting hurt this year and that is part of the reason
they wanted AP. It was a good call on that particular front.

And you and others just didn't disagree with them. You felt the need to ridicule them about
how crazy the AP pick would be. You were so sure of yourself. AP being a decent pick
wasn't even an option for many people. It was sacrilege to even suggest such a thing.

Well, well...

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#24 : October 25, 2007, 01:51:57 AM

I expect to see at least three more threads posted by either Rastaganja, or UFOSLO by 10 A.M. EST Thursday.

And I will promptly think these guys have issues.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#25 : October 25, 2007, 01:39:27 PM

He got better...

"I got better..."

Monty Python and the Holy Grail..

You really need to calm down.

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#26 : October 25, 2007, 06:03:00 AM

I'm curious how many "millionaires" there are if you throw real estate value out of the equation.   My guess is not many.   And the real estate escalation was only a recent thing.   Prior to that, there weren't many "millionaires" even including real estate values. In my opinion, you are not a millionaire unless you have assets other than your house that add up to over 1 million.
"what a long trip its been"

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

#27 : October 25, 2007, 05:43:31 AM

Void Think....actually I am a millionaire......doesn't take much these days nor mean much...why do you keep referring to that threshold as a criteria for posting substantive football opinions

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#28 : October 25, 2007, 05:48:55 AM

I'm curious how many "millionaires" there are if you throw real estate value out of the equation.   My guess is not many.   And the real estate escalation was only a recent thing.   Prior to that, there weren't many "millionaires" even including real estate values.   In my opinion, you are not a millionaire unless you have assets other than your house that add up to over 1 million.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#29 : October 25, 2007, 01:21:09 AM

I know it's hindsight and I wasn't a part of saying who we should draft, but...

Who wouldn't take AP now over Adams?

Lame.

All of these cats should be millionaires now with their insight, huh?

Gimme a break.  So many prognosticators, so many failures.

A guy gets one right, and suddenly they are smarter than the average bear?

Yeah, Steven Jackson said he would get over 2200 yards this season.  Guess he was wrong, and an idiot for thinking his team getting beat down with injuries (o-line) would affect his ability to attain that.

Joe, you are still making me laugh with your petulance. 

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Adrian Peterson not doing good at all « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools