Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What would you do??? « previous next »
Page: 1

BuckEmUp

Hall of Famer

: October 10, 2008, 11:23:37 PM

Another questions is which QB you would start?

Ryan
Flacco
Frerotte
Bulger

Ryan is not consistant.
Flacco is a work in progress I can not bring myself to drop yet.
Bulger is getting his sterter sport back.
I was going to go witn Frerotte.

BuckEmUp

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 10, 2008, 11:12:25 PM

With Bolden having an injury I am hurting.  The players I have with games this week are as follows:

RB's
Graham
Steven Jackson
Johnathan Stewart

WR's
Breston, Cardinals vs cowboys
Jackson, PHI vs 49ers
Muhammad
Roy Williams Lions vs Vikings

Not many options.  I was thinking Graham and Jakson as RB's with Jackson and Muhamad as WR's.  Do you think the Panties will have many short yardage TD chances or will Graham be the better option?  Breston is taking over for Boldin but will he get many yards and catches?  Will the Panties have to throw to score or will the Bucs CB's shut them down?  so many questions so few answeres..  I think I am screwed this game.

kmitchell

Starter

#2 : October 11, 2008, 12:18:07 AM

I'd start Frerotte for your QB. I'd start your RB's in order of Steven Jackson, Earnest Graham , than the Daily Show. Your WRs should be started as D Jackson, Roy Williams (Look for the Lions to showcase Williams for a potential trade), and Breaston.

BuckEmUp

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 11, 2008, 01:31:36 AM

Williams over Muhammad who has been good lately?  I need this win because it is a playoff spot.  A bunch of team in my div are 3-2 and the guy I am playing is one of them.

kmitchell

Starter

#4 : October 11, 2008, 01:39:17 AM

I would take Muhammad over Williams now. Kitna is doubtful to play, and Williams is questionable with a hip injury.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What would you do??? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools