Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: FSU vs UM « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#30 : October 09, 2008, 05:09:04 PM

Bam...

LFO

Hall of Famer

#31 : October 09, 2008, 06:02:17 PM

I just thought that it was funny that you continued taking the irony route. That stuff cracks me up. Thanks, pal!

So tell me ...are you runole's son or do you just enjoy trying to start problems on message boards for no apparent reason? 

This would explain 2 things:

1. His hate for UF
2. His stupidity

You might be on to something here Olaf.

BucsnNoles

Pro Bowler

#32 : October 10, 2008, 08:49:39 AM

I just thought that it was funny that you continued taking the irony route. That stuff cracks me up. Thanks, pal!

So tell me ...are you runole's son or do you just enjoy trying to start problems on message boards for no apparent reason? 

1. His hate for UF
2. His stupidity

Down, boy.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#33 : October 10, 2008, 02:01:43 PM

1. His hate for UF
2. His stupidity

Judging by the last two posts, I'd say yes we may be on to something.

BucsnNoles

Pro Bowler

#34 : October 10, 2008, 03:01:07 PM

No!  That is Down lil gator queer!
Call him what you like.  I'm just tired of the little limp-wristed fella nipping at my heals.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#35 : October 10, 2008, 05:39:25 PM

we really should move these threads to the Cove.  unless of course i missed some Football talk in this thread.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#36 : October 10, 2008, 05:46:08 PM

we really should move these threads to the Cove. unless of course i missed some Football talk in this thread.

If you look closely at posts 1-3, you'll see some.   ;) :D

LFO

Hall of Famer

#37 : October 10, 2008, 08:31:06 PM

I think if we look closely, there is only 1 person here who is obsessed with little boys, their wieners, men in speedos, etc.  I think all your subconscious gay thoughts are getting the better of you again, and you are pushing all of your thoughts on others.

Like I said, Freud would have a field day with you. 

Get help now before you act out on your thoughts and harm someone by acting out on them....

LFO

Hall of Famer

#38 : October 10, 2008, 08:31:52 PM

Call him what you like.  I'm just tired of the little limp-wristed fella nipping at my heals.

Don't be like your daddy....it's ok little runole, getting rejected by UF is not the end of your world.  Keep trying, don't give up!
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: FSU vs UM « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools