Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: LSU @ Florida: Hightlights « previous next »
Page: 1

GatorBuc85

Pro Bowler

: October 12, 2008, 06:25:53 PM

-Chase

Our fans suck!

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#1 : October 12, 2008, 06:41:41 PM

It's about time Meyer and Mullen decided to get their playmakers the ball in space.  If that kind of playcalling continues, I would be surprised if they lost the rest of the year.

GatorBuc85

Pro Bowler

#2 : October 12, 2008, 06:49:07 PM

Agreed. They stalled a few times in the game when they started to go back to the conservative play calling.

-Chase

Our fans suck!

gatorgirl!

Starter

#3 : October 12, 2008, 09:35:42 PM

They definitely got the offense looking good and working well together. Hopefully they keep it up in the coming weeks. They've got two weeks now to perfect it. And hopefully Mullen stays with the risky offense. It's what makes for good plays and big runs.

Liked the way the Gators looked...by far the best game they've played this season :)

Bucs Capacitor

Hall of Famer
#4 : October 13, 2008, 05:47:27 PM

That stadium just felt different Saturday.  I texted my brother and my dad predicting a big win, and that's what happened.  I could feel it.  It was an incredible game to be at.  The Gators were in no way going to lose their second straight game in the swamp.

We're #5 now...if we win out, I like our chances.

antcam

Rookie

#5 : October 25, 2008, 10:35:45 AM

U of F not that good just a bad def. game plan by Les "than spectacular" Miles, and his Co-def coor.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#6 : October 25, 2008, 11:06:02 AM

U of F not that good just a bad def. game plan by Les "than spectacular" Miles, and his Co-def coor.

LMAO...

Too many weapons for any defense to defend.  If the play-callers continue to spread the ball around, they will make every defense they play look like they have a "bad def. game plan."

GatorBuc85

Pro Bowler

#7 : October 28, 2008, 08:29:50 PM

Agreed. UF coaches and coordinators were holding our team back in past games.

-Chase

Our fans suck!
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: LSU @ Florida: Hightlights « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools