Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Michigan loses to Toldeo « previous next »
Page: 1

: October 11, 2008, 04:33:42 PM

In the Big House  :D
Maybe Lloyd Carr wasnt so bad afterall.

GatorBuc85

Pro Bowler

#1 : October 11, 2008, 07:12:36 PM

Its hilarious. I have lots of Michigan friends.

-Chase

Our fans suck!

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#2 : October 11, 2008, 10:49:10 PM

I'll sleep well tonight. 

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 14, 2008, 08:48:47 AM

FIU > Michigan

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 14, 2008, 06:14:17 PM

who cares... this is the 2nd straight year they have sucked

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 15, 2008, 10:22:46 AM

isnt that kind of contradictory... clicking on a link thread just to say 'who cares?'

www.Atlbucs.com

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#6 : October 15, 2008, 10:28:14 AM

anyone seen Matt?

matt

Starter

#7 : October 16, 2008, 06:21:34 AM

I'm around, I've just been busy...I know excuses, excuses. That game was AWFUL to watch, but its silly that some Michigan imbeciles want Rodriguez fired and replaced with Les Miles. These are the people who are stuck in the past. It's funny to watch them squirm when I ask how Les' "damn strong team" was so easily manhandled by UF. Rich had a slow start at WV and then quickly got back on track once he got the correct personnel in there. Losing like this is a new experience and honestly it sucks, but you've got to keep your eye on the bigger picture. We'll take our lumps now if in the next 39 years we win more than the ONE title won during the Bo/Mo/Lloyd era. If this team plays like they did last Saturday, they won't win another game. That means that Penn State will beat us for the first time since 1996 and Little Brother for the first time since 2001. The scary thing is Steve Threet (as bad as he is, he's light years better than Nick Sheridan) might not play Saturday. Rich has indicated that Justin Feagin might play, but he has said he's way behind both Threet and Sheridan, which could only mean Feagin doesn't know how to dress himself.

As for Lloyd, it's really funny to see former Lloyd bashers change their tone completely. Lloyd was a very good coach here and an even better person. However, it was time for him to go. Even with him, we were looking at maybe 7-8 wins this year, which would not have been acceptable for a coach in his 14th season. Rich gets a pass this season, although I must admit, I'd love to see him somehow get this team to win 4 more games to maintain the winning or .500 season record and the bowl record.

AFitzgerald, your life must be quite empty if a Michigan loss helps you sleep better.

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#8 : October 16, 2008, 03:47:14 PM

AFitzgerald, your life must be quite empty if a Michigan loss helps you sleep better.

Yes, I'm borderline obsessed with the demise of UM.  It's really all I think about.   Please, by all means, take what I say literally. 

www.Atlbucs.com

BuckEmUp

Hall of Famer

#9 : October 19, 2008, 07:11:20 PM

Missing out on Pryor really hurt Mich this year. 

#10 : October 19, 2008, 07:17:49 PM

Missing out on Pryor really hurt Mich this year. 
But has been great for OSU :). His true test is this coming  against Penn State though.

GatorBuc85

Pro Bowler

#11 : October 20, 2008, 05:36:31 AM

Some nights, I stay awake for hours... wondering why some people don't understand sarcasm.

-Chase

Our fans suck!

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#12 : October 20, 2008, 12:41:50 PM

Some nights, I stay awake for hours... wondering why some people don't understand sarcasm.

really?

;D

www.Atlbucs.com
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Michigan loses to Toldeo « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools