Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I could not pull my self to do it « previous next »
Page: 1

weinberger83

Starter
: October 13, 2008, 03:03:53 PM

I voted for the Pro Bowl today a buccaneer or 2 in every category even on special teams voting for Stovall because he hasnt beem to bad in that area. catching is totally different.

However when it came to returners i could not pull my self to vote for Dexter. this is the first time that i have ever left a buccaneer out of a pro bowl category.

Fellow fans don't think any less of me. im going to watch the Spurlock return on you tube

ktownbuc47

Pro Bowler

#1 : October 13, 2008, 03:15:30 PM

wow, he's actually on the list. I'll have to look and see if my names on the list.

Why do you necessarily have to be wrong just because a few million people think you are?

BerubesBucs

Hall of Famer

#2 : October 13, 2008, 03:31:37 PM

wow, he's actually on the list. I'll have to look and see if my names on the list.
i lol'd IRL

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#3 : October 13, 2008, 03:47:03 PM

I voted but I didn't vote all Buccaneers. I don't believe in that...note - you can vote as many times as you want. Let's get Tanard, Jermaine, Ruud into the Pro Bowl - and Brooks and Barber BACK there!

Watchman

Starter

#4 : October 13, 2008, 03:54:41 PM

I couldn't vote for Barber based on his play this year.

bouconagain

Pro Bowler

#5 : October 13, 2008, 03:55:41 PM

I voted but I didn't vote all Buccaneers. I don't believe in that

Nice to see some principled voting

note - you can vote as many times as you want.

Whoops

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#6 : October 13, 2008, 03:58:16 PM

I couldn't vote for Barber based on his play this year.

I can understand that...I guess I voted for him based on how he's been screwed at out a few pro bowls in previous years.

Watchman

Starter

#7 : October 13, 2008, 04:01:11 PM

I picked more than my fair share of Bucs, but Barber has been getting burned too much this season.

The Q

Pro Bowler

#8 : October 13, 2008, 04:36:17 PM

Why would you NOT VOTE for the PUNTER and KICKER on the BUCS. They are both well deserving of the probowl.
TJ, Ruud, Phillips, and PBuch are also deserving of support.
And Earnest Graham, Ike,  and Dunn need your votes as well.

The BUCS are gonna surprise people this year!
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I could not pull my self to do it « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools