Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Not a question I usually ask but (uniforms)... « previous next »
Page: 1 2

#15 : October 14, 2008, 10:49:42 AM

the white uniforms gave us an advantage in the Carolina games...   they really blend in with the sunny day, and are quite blinding when your playing against it.     the night game, we MUST have the red jerseys.   its our time to shine

MBF

Hall of Famer

#16 : October 14, 2008, 01:30:53 PM

The team can decide up until a few days prior to the game! Thus if it is very hot Nov day they can opt to wear the white vs. the reds!

Also I have no doubt they will sport red on Sun night. They usually perform very well when the Red's are out on primetime!!!

Looking forward to the A train halftime event that night.
They pick the uniforms during the off-season.

BerubesBucs

Hall of Famer

#17 : October 14, 2008, 01:35:56 PM

Why does this question keep coming up? The Glazers have made it specifically clear the Orange will never return.

Maybe with new owners you may see a throwback game. But not while the Glazers own the team.
lol what didnt you get about the "jk"??????????

Hide Tools Show Tools