Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Is there any chance « previous next »
Page: 1 2

: January 02, 2007, 10:31:22 AM

Gruden mentioned about "trades" and being able to absorb contacts. Do you think he makes an offer to Chicago for Rex Grossman? I would be in favor of it

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#1 : January 02, 2007, 10:33:45 AM

Gruden mentioned about "trades" and being able to absorb contacts. Do you think he makes an offer to Chicago for Rex Grossman? I would be in favor of it

....talk about someone who is a hater. Are you a Bears fan?

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

#2 : January 02, 2007, 10:38:04 AM

Great idea, and we could bring Brackins back and be a real crap-fest of a team. 

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#3 : January 02, 2007, 10:40:01 AM

Maybe we could have Grossman throwing to Reidel Anthony and Jaquez Green?

#4 : January 02, 2007, 10:40:39 AM

Oh God I hope not.

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#5 : January 02, 2007, 10:41:14 AM

not Rex but maybe David Carr

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#6 : January 02, 2007, 10:51:40 AM

I believe he will go after Favre and win the Superbowl next year with him

#7 : January 02, 2007, 10:53:09 AM

....talk about someone who is a hater. Are you a Bears fan?

No. I just think Rex is a good QB just needs a system for a QB. I think he wasnt really a good fit in Chicago

#8 : January 02, 2007, 10:57:25 AM

::) Welcome to 2007. If your resolution for the new years was to not bring up old crap that has been long buried away I hate to tell you but you broke it already

Just thought you would need some help.

#9 : January 02, 2007, 10:58:34 AM

And you'll be the first to say "I told you he'd turn it around."

Pick6

Hall of Famer
#10 : January 02, 2007, 05:52:42 PM

in a system that demands protecting the football and stellar decision-making for a QB, i think rex's performance would fall somewhere between shaun king and rob johnson.

Mohawkbucs

Starter

#11 : January 02, 2007, 05:55:36 PM

Grossman?  we already have Grossman in Simms, we might as well bring back Shaun King!!!!

if we do any trades it should be for Moss or a defensive player of some sort, get rid of kelly and rice, kelly already said he doesnt want to be here, deal him for something

#12 : January 02, 2007, 07:43:18 PM

BLASPHEMY

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#13 : January 02, 2007, 07:45:31 PM

If there was an award for persistence you would be a winner.  But there isn't ergo you are not a winner. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#14 : January 02, 2007, 08:02:59 PM

Sorry, lost track of the thread title when b3 came on - utspartan, I cannot think of who might trade for Grossman - but I can see where Lovie might like to trade him today.  That "performance" he left on the field against the Pack would ruin the idea of eating for all of his coaches.  The bears have to be shaken at that steamer.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Is there any chance « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools