Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "Joe the Plumber" doesn't have a plumbers license. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 16

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#15 : October 16, 2008, 06:34:01 PM

like I said, Fox said he is going to school to get licensed..

Face the facts, obama looked bad and this is hurting him.. his tax deal is not good.

Dream on........Obama won the debate according to the polls.  Joe the plumber was a nice diversion that is coming back to bite McCain in the ass again.

Snake Pliskin

Hall of Famer

#16 : October 16, 2008, 06:34:57 PM

Looked bad? You must mean when Senator McCain called him Joe Wutzelburger last night? He didn't even get the guys name right. Dream on.

"A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject"--Winston Churchill

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#17 : October 16, 2008, 06:35:07 PM

He's not able to BUY the business. You have to be licensed to be a plumbing contractor. He has no money and no plan to get any. And he isn't in an apprentice program according to the story cited above. I would also like to be a lawyer but I don't want to invest the time to go to law school. What are my chances of passing the bar exam? Nil.

He is in school.

And yes, anyone can own a business. You save some money. You start it up and you build it up. Bill Gates started Microsoft from scratch in his parent's garage.
Dave Thomas was a high school drop out when he started his first Wendy's in Ohio.

Every company has a beginning where it started from nowhere. Someone saves some money, they take a risk, they work hard, and they can be successful. That's the American dream.

Snake Pliskin

Hall of Famer

#18 : October 16, 2008, 06:35:44 PM

I like the way you think Mr MJS.

"A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject"--Winston Churchill

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#19 : October 16, 2008, 06:37:02 PM

NEWSFLASH:

Joe admits he would currently be better off under Obama's tax plans.

AND

The state of Ohio placed a lien on Joe last year for failure to pay taxes.

ROFLMAO.......McCain shot himself in the assssss.   ;D

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#20 : October 16, 2008, 06:37:28 PM

lol, doesn't change the message.

Snake Pliskin

Hall of Famer

#21 : October 16, 2008, 06:37:33 PM

The businesses you just mentioned do not require Contractors licenses. It takes years to get through an apprenticeship program. It's basically a college degree for the working stiff.

Snake Pliskin

Hall of Famer

#22 : October 16, 2008, 06:40:01 PM

"Insert journeymans name here"? Roflmao.

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#23 : October 16, 2008, 06:41:26 PM

I said anyone can own a business and you said "no they can't."

Care to explain why someone cant? There are a lot of people out there who are wealthy, own a business, and who started out with nothing.

Do they not deserve their profits?

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#24 : October 16, 2008, 06:41:42 PM

There you go, all the latest polls:  

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationwide_opinion_polling_for_the_United_States_presidential_election,_2008

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#25 : October 16, 2008, 06:42:24 PM

He isn't a plumber at all. He's a plumber's assistant. He's not even an apprentice. He is a joke is what he is.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27207215/

He has no business owning a business. He barely has a job. Nice job McCain. Is there anything this old guy doesn't spin?

His boss doesn't have a license either and with that being spoken he now will be visited by IRS and be asked to produce the last three years of tax records...No license by either means no taxes have been paid...He was worried about taxes...LMAO....Just like a Republican picking up this story without doing their research...OBD

tbc_bucs

Hall of Famer
#26 : October 16, 2008, 06:43:28 PM

whats that matter? He made a good point

and he said he was going to BUY the business.. You don't need a license for that..

FoxNEWS (who btw IS fair and balanced) reports he is in school for his license..

FoxNEWS is FFFFAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR from fair and balanced.

But at least they are willing to add some truth to the story.

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#27 : October 16, 2008, 06:43:51 PM

mjs, the Gallup likely voter poll has the race at 49% Obama, 47% McCain. It's in BIG BOLD letters on the drudge report right now.

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#28 : October 16, 2008, 06:45:02 PM

He's not able to BUY the business. You have to be licensed to be a plumbing contractor. He has no money and no plan to get any. And he isn't in an apprentice program according to the story cited above. I would also like to be a lawyer but I don't want to invest the time to go to law school. What are my chances of passing the bar exam? Nil.

And yes, anyone can own a business. You save some money. You start it up and you build it up. Bill Gates started Microsoft from scratch in his parent's garage.
Dave Thomas was a high school drop out when he started his first Wendy's in Ohio.

Every company has a beginning where it started from nowhere. Someone saves some money, they take a risk, they work hard, and they can be successful. That's the American dream.

I am a Master Plumber and you can't own a business without a license in the State of Florida...Stick to your half truths and lies again...OBD

tbc_bucs

Hall of Famer
#29 : October 16, 2008, 06:45:10 PM

mjs, the Gallup likely voter poll has the race at 49% Obama, 47% McCain. It's in BIG BOLD letters on the drudge report right now.

Drudge report.... lol

Well anyways. I think this election is closer than people are willing to admit.

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 16
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "Joe the Plumber" doesn't have a plumbers license. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools