Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "Joe the Plumber" doesn't have a plumbers license. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 16

Snake Pliskin

Hall of Famer

#30 : October 16, 2008, 06:46:55 PM

You clearly don't understand what you're talking about there pal. You TRY to find as bank to write you a loan without the ability to repay the loan. Won't happen.
The conversation would go something like, "Let's see here Mr Wurtzelburger, you'd like us to loan you X amount to start a business? Are you licensed to work in this field? No? Have a nice day Joe."

"A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject"--Winston Churchill

Snake Pliskin

Hall of Famer

#31 : October 16, 2008, 06:48:23 PM

He's not able to BUY the business. You have to be licensed to be a plumbing contractor. He has no money and no plan to get any. And he isn't in an apprentice program according to the story cited above. I would also like to be a lawyer but I don't want to invest the time to go to law school. What are my chances of passing the bar exam? Nil.

And yes, anyone can own a business. You save some money. You start it up and you build it up. Bill Gates started Microsoft from scratch in his parent's garage.
Dave Thomas was a high school drop out when he started his first Wendy's in Ohio.

Every company has a beginning where it started from nowhere. Someone saves some money, they take a risk, they work hard, and they can be successful. That's the American dream.

I am a Master Plumber and you can't own a business without a license in the State of Florida...Stick to your half truths and lies again...OBD

Whoop there it is! Stick to posting polls that you say are wrong most of the time dude.

"A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject"--Winston Churchill

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#32 : October 16, 2008, 06:48:36 PM

Funny.

Everyone wants a great economy, great schools, a strong military, nice roads, police, firemen, blah blah blah...

but...

nobody wants to pay for em.

If your net income is over 250k, ya can afford a 3% hike.

Get over it.

Snake Pliskin

Hall of Famer

#33 : October 16, 2008, 06:49:43 PM

OBD? How long did it take you to become a Master Plumber?

tbc_bucs

Hall of Famer
#34 : October 16, 2008, 06:50:08 PM

Funny.

Everyone wants a great economy, great schools, a strong military, nice roads, police, firemen, blah blah blah...

but...

nobody wants to pay for em.

If your net income is over 250k, ya can afford a 3% hike.

Get over it.

What he said.

Snake Pliskin

Hall of Famer

#35 : October 16, 2008, 06:50:52 PM

And could you get financing without that certification?

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#36 : October 16, 2008, 06:51:21 PM

mjs, the Gallup likely voter poll has the race at 49% Obama, 47% McCain. It's in BIG BOLD letters on the drudge report right now.

Drudge report.... lol

Drudge did not do the poll. They are reporting it.

The Gallup organization did the poll.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#37 : October 16, 2008, 06:51:31 PM

mjs, the Gallup likely voter poll has the race at 49% Obama, 47% McCain. It's in BIG BOLD letters on the drudge report right now.

There is no link to a poll on the site that i can see.  Gallops own website shows the daily polls and the latest numbers are 52% Obama, and 44% McCain.  McCains popularity actually dropped a few points in the last twenty four hours.

I think you are clutching at straws my friend.  Only once has an incumbent from the same party won when the outgoing Presidents had such a low rating.  Add to that the terrible state of the economy and the poor ratings Plain is getting, and it GAME OVER and GOODNIGHT.

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#38 : October 16, 2008, 06:52:52 PM

We will see on Nov 4th. I think you will be surprised how wrong this polling really is.

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#39 : October 16, 2008, 06:53:52 PM

There is no link to a poll on the site that i can see. �Gallops own website shows the daily polls and the latest numbers are 52% Obama, and 44% McCain. �McCains popularity actually dropped a few points in the last twenty four hours.

I think you are clutching at straws my friend. �Only once has an incumbent from the same party won when the outgoing Presidents had such a low rating. �Add to that the terrible state of the economy and the poor ratings Plain is getting, and it GAME OVER and GOODNIGHT.

Good night Gracie...(sent to Cyber...You lose...)...OBD

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#40 : October 16, 2008, 06:54:23 PM

We will see on Nov 4th. I think you will be surprised how wrong this polling really is.

lol

TheGladiator

Pro Bowler

#41 : October 16, 2008, 06:58:00 PM

There is no link to a poll on the site that i can see. �Gallops own website shows the daily polls and the latest numbers are 52% Obama, and 44% McCain. �McCains popularity actually dropped a few points in the last twenty four hours.

I think you are clutching at straws my friend. �Only once has an incumbent from the same party won when the outgoing Presidents had such a low rating. �Add to that the terrible state of the economy and the poor ratings Plain is getting, and it GAME OVER and GOODNIGHT.

Good night Gracie...(sent to Cyber...You lose...)...OBD

Actually...he doesn't:

http://www.gallup.com/poll/111124/Gallup-Daily-Likely-Voters-Traditional.aspx

Snake Pliskin

Hall of Famer

#42 : October 16, 2008, 07:00:45 PM

Actually he does. Do you guys just run with first thing you hear or do you ever look a little further?

http://www.gallup.com/poll/111121/Gallup-Daily-Likely-Voters-Expanded.aspx

Snake Pliskin

Hall of Famer

#43 : October 16, 2008, 07:01:30 PM

http://www.gallup.com/poll/111211/Gallup-Daily-Obama-49-McCain-43.aspx

TheGladiator

Pro Bowler

#44 : October 16, 2008, 07:05:33 PM

Actually he does. Do you guys just run with first thing you hear or do you ever look a little further?

http://www.gallup.com/poll/111121/Gallup-Daily-Likely-Voters-Expanded.aspx

Cyber quoted a poll and there's a source indepdent of Drudge to back him up.  Cyber was right.  

There are 5 additonal polls that are more current than wiki has at this moment.  Did you bother to find them?

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 16
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "Joe the Plumber" doesn't have a plumbers license. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools