Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: excuses excuses excuses « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

#15 : January 02, 2007, 03:57:47 PM

Who the hell said that hes a seasoned veteran? What the hell are you talking about. A rookie plays in his FIRST YEAR IN THE NLF THIS IS ROMO's THRID.
How much more clear can we make it.

oh romo is not a rookie?oh thats right he is a seasoned veteran.i dony copy cat the idiot duemeg.i said this 2 years ago about the 2 face john.oh excuse me his name is jon.
Holy....crap....'HEAD EXPLODES'
Seriously.

4bucs

Hall of Famer

#16 : January 02, 2007, 04:00:24 PM

isn't it his 4th?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#17 : January 02, 2007, 04:01:33 PM

Who the hell said that hes a seasoned veteran? What the hell are you talking about. A rookie plays in his FIRST YEAR IN THE NLF THIS IS ROMO's THRID.
How much more clear can we make it.

oh romo is not a rookie?oh thats right he is a seasoned veteran.i dony copy cat the idiot duemeg.i said this 2 years ago about the 2 face john.oh excuse me his name is jon.
Holy....crap....'HEAD EXPLODES'
Obviously, you can't make it any clearer than that.  You are dealing with a guy who is less than full-capacity...mentally...

#18 : January 02, 2007, 04:02:49 PM

This is big bad bob's email addy alfkitty@verizon.net

feel free to bombard him with hate mail.   ;)

dr3z

Hall of Famer

#19 : January 02, 2007, 04:03:45 PM

LOL!! his name should be big bad boob!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha!!!
(My attempt at being childish and im loving it!!!)

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#20 : January 02, 2007, 04:04:25 PM

It is Romo's 4th year. There's no comparision between a player who sits 1 or 4 years vs. an actual rookie. Rookies are usually awful no matter how good they. Players who play in their second or third year generally play much closer to the level they will eventually play at.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#21 : January 02, 2007, 04:25:16 PM

Idiots.

That explains it. Thanks.

Dan,

I apologize for my behavior several months ago. I thought that you were another flamer and you've turned out to be a consistently credible poster. I look forward to your posts this off season.

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#22 : January 02, 2007, 04:28:28 PM

Dan,

I apologize for my behavior several months ago. I thought that you were another flamer and you've turned out to be a consistently credible poster. I look forward to your posts this off season.

I apologize, as well, that I don't recall any bad behavior on your part. If there was something you regret back then, all is forgiven (and, as you can see, forgotten).

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#23 : January 02, 2007, 04:30:52 PM

Thanks.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#24 : January 02, 2007, 04:35:43 PM

a very touching moment fellas. I had to wipe the tears from my eyes. :)

both the grudenista's and haters are mostly good people on here, just emotional sometimes.

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#25 : January 02, 2007, 04:41:56 PM

Kumbya!

dr3z

Hall of Famer

#26 : January 02, 2007, 05:16:53 PM

Wow! On an online forum none the less............

Dan,

I apologize, as well, that I don't recall any bad behavior on your part. If there was something you regret back then, all is forgiven (and, as you can see, forgotten).

Pulling Guard

Second String

#27 : January 02, 2007, 05:19:40 PM

i dony have a freaking clue what you are trying to say.

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
#28 : January 02, 2007, 05:22:15 PM

we had a rookie qb.so did the cowboys and titans.we had injuries.i guess the rest of the
nfl was injury free.the refs cost us a game.they cost everybody agame john.2 years ago
the bucs lost in washington and his excuse was the crowd noise upset his qb.hey john the
following week the giants played before the same noisy crowd and won.we dropped to
many passes.so did t owens.simms will be my qb.wanna bet?
Big Bad Baby,  I apologize for your posts.  Somebody has to do it.

Don't you think you are making a little too much out of the "excuses" thing?  Does it really matter one ounce what Gruden says in a press conference?  I'm getting a little tired of this theme.  

4-12 is 4-12 excuses or not.  Would you be happier if you had a coach go 4-12 and not make excuses?  I doubt it.  So what does it really matter what Gruden says in a press conference?  Why do people keep harping on this same theme over and over again, when it makes no difference whatsoever.

zed

Pro Bowler

#29 : January 02, 2007, 06:09:26 PM

Who's afraid of the Big Bad Bob?  The Big Bad Bob?  The Big Bad Bob?
Who's afraid of the Big Bad Bob?
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: excuses excuses excuses « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools