Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: excuses excuses excuses « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#30 : January 02, 2007, 07:05:04 PM

Post by bob were not very well thought out.  Perhaps thinking prior to posting should be reemphasized?

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

#31 : January 02, 2007, 07:40:18 PM

BBB.....related to Guru????

Just a thought.

By the way Turk, if you are out there, fire me an email to buccaneerbounty@msn.com

Thanks

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#32 : January 02, 2007, 07:41:45 PM

I thought he was Guru, heck Prefer I think we might both be right. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

#33 : January 02, 2007, 07:43:04 PM

LOL....at the very least, acorns never fall far from the tree.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#34 : January 02, 2007, 07:49:31 PM

oh romo is not a rookie?oh thats right he is a seasoned veteran.i dony copy cat the idiot duemeg.i said this 2 years ago about the 2 face john.oh excuse me his name is jon.

EXAMPLE NUMBER ONE

Why No NFL team will ever listen to fans... With guys like Bob would you use this guys opinion for direction of the team??  Case closed!!

#35 : January 02, 2007, 07:50:19 PM

oh romo is not a rookie?oh thats right he is a seasoned veteran.i dony copy cat the idiot duemeg.i said this 2 years ago about the 2 face john.oh excuse me his name is jon.

EXAMPLE NUMBER ONE

Why No NFL team will ever listen to fans... With guys like Bob would you use this guys opinion for direction of the team?? Case closed!!
I fear for the human race because of guys like B-B-B.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#36 : January 02, 2007, 07:51:41 PM

LOL....at the very least, acorns never fall far from the tree.

All it would require is some sort of unnatural act, and I think 3bs is up to it.

#37 : January 02, 2007, 07:59:58 PM

Ughhhh....just the image of that is scary....LMAO!

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#38 : January 02, 2007, 08:02:05 PM

omg... will this maddness never end?????

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#39 : January 02, 2007, 08:26:01 PM

we had a rookie qb.so did the cowboys and titans.we had injuries.i guess the rest of the
nfl was injury free.the refs cost us a game.they cost everybody agame john.2 years ago
the bucs lost in washington and his excuse was the crowd noise upset his qb.hey john the
following week the giants played before the same noisy crowd and won.we dropped to
many passes.so did t owens.simms will be my qb.wanna bet?

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#40 : January 02, 2007, 08:39:25 PM

Now that is funny imawalkin.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: excuses excuses excuses « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools