Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: he won a super bowl « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

big bad bob

Rookie

: January 02, 2007, 03:56:44 PM

wow a super bowl and then 20 wins 28 losses.listen to a parcells show after a game and then listen to the excuse makers show.

#1 : January 02, 2007, 03:57:06 PM

Stop posting.

dr3z

Hall of Famer

#2 : January 02, 2007, 03:58:45 PM

Are you just ranting to rant? How about posting something that makes sense. Other then crying. Cause right now thats all your doing.

wow a super bowl and then 20 wins 28 losses.listen to a parcells show after a game and then listen to the excuse makers show.

SeedOfChucky33

Hall of Famer

#3 : January 02, 2007, 04:10:22 PM

Get out of here, you goon. No one wants to see your drivel.

When you talk about what the college football experience is all about, that's it. Auburn is the epitome.
--Bud Poliquin, Syracuse Post-Standard
[/b]

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#4 : January 02, 2007, 04:11:19 PM

what?

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#5 : January 02, 2007, 04:14:08 PM

Anybody watch "Law & Order"? My wife is into that show now and one of our TIVOs is full of episodes of the show since there were marathons of it and "L&O:SUV" and "L&O:CI" over the holiday weekend.

#6 : January 02, 2007, 04:16:04 PM

Meh I never really got into Law and Order.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#7 : January 02, 2007, 04:19:32 PM

I can magically make this thread fantastic. Big bad bob can thank me later.

#2Linebacker32

Starter

#8 : January 02, 2007, 05:00:24 PM

Okay Gruden is a very young coach. Parcells has been caoching longer then some of you have been living. With time Gruden will get younger and wiser and it is proven that they guy has what it takes to be a very good coach. The intellegince of this guy in the film room is by far one of the best in the leauge and he definitly has the work ethic to be a great coach..

Gruden will be back next year and we will bounce back then hell sign another extension and really piss you hater of..lol i cant wait

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#9 : January 02, 2007, 05:04:26 PM

Okay Gruden is a very young coach. Parcells has been caoching longer then some of you have been living. With time Gruden will get younger and wiser and it is proven that they guy has what it takes to be a very good coach. The intellegince of this guy in the film room is by far one of the best in the leauge and he definitly has the work ethic to be a great coach..

Gruden will be back next year and we will bounce back then hell sign another extension and really piss you hater of..lol i cant wait
I agree with most of this.

Except this:
With time Gruden will get younger
;)

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#10 : January 02, 2007, 05:10:44 PM

I'm having bad thoughts now. Be right back.

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

zed

Pro Bowler

#11 : January 02, 2007, 06:00:35 PM

Is that McDonalds in Seattle?

dr3z

Hall of Famer

#12 : January 02, 2007, 07:20:16 PM

LOL!!!

I agree with most of this.

Except this:
With time Gruden will get younger
;)

Runole

Hall of Famer
#13 : January 02, 2007, 07:38:37 PM

Amen!!  So refreshing to find that there actually are fans on the board that understand the game, coaches, and players.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#14 : January 02, 2007, 07:40:45 PM

Fantastic - nice word, nice work, and accurate as well. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: he won a super bowl « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools