Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: he won a super bowl « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

corruptpirate

Pro Bowler

« #15 : January 02, 2007, 07:43:11 PM »

Keepon, you are the man.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

« #16 : January 02, 2007, 07:48:59 PM »

I'll be in my bunk.

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

« #17 : January 02, 2007, 08:07:01 PM »

Is gruden 42-42 including playoffs and superbowl? this is a serious question by the way

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

« #18 : January 02, 2007, 08:11:06 PM »

Is gruden 42-42 including playoffs and superbowl? this is a serious question by the way

Jon Gruden is 82-70 including playoffs and SB. In Tampa, Gruden is 42-42 in Tampa, including playoffs and SB.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
« #19 : January 02, 2007, 08:18:35 PM »

Jon Gruden is 82-70 including playoffs and SB. In Tampa, Gruden is 42-42 in Tampa, including playoffs and SB.

Hey Turk, what about after the Superbowl??

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
« #20 : January 02, 2007, 08:20:39 PM »

Hey Guru, how about after your last original thought - cmon man, pick a second subject.  A free agent you would like to see here, or a player who would be nice to draft - something other than that Gruden hate.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

« #21 : January 02, 2007, 08:21:02 PM »

What about it? At my house we had a big party after the Bucs won the Super Bowl. It was great.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
« #22 : January 02, 2007, 08:23:53 PM »

Hey Guru, how about after your last original thought - cmon man, pick a second subject.  A free agent you would like to see here, or a player who would be nice to draft - something other than that Gruden hate.

I have tried and failed due to the fact that some people will never let you live down comments.  Even when I post something totally off the Gruden subject, I hear comments such as Gruden hater, etc.  I have accepted my place here on the boards. 

« #23 : January 02, 2007, 08:24:18 PM »

What about it? At my house we had a big party after the Bucs won the Super Bowl. It was great.
DTG = 2007 Poster of the Year.

« #24 : January 02, 2007, 08:24:56 PM »

Hey Guru, how about after your last original thought - cmon man, pick a second subject. A free agent you would like to see here, or a player who would be nice to draft - something other than that Gruden hate.

I have tried and failed due to the fact that some people will never let you live down comments. Even when I post something totally off the Gruden subject, I hear comments such as Gruden hater, etc. I have accepted my place here on the boards.
Gruden hater

« #25 : January 02, 2007, 08:26:44 PM »

Hey Guru, how about after your last original thought - cmon man, pick a second subject. A free agent you would like to see here, or a player who would be nice to draft - something other than that Gruden hate.

I have tried and failed due to the fact that some people will never let you live down comments. Even when I post something totally off the Gruden subject, I hear comments such as Gruden hater, etc. I have accepted my place here on the boards.
Gruden hater
When kingdom come....

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
« #26 : January 02, 2007, 08:28:41 PM »

I gave you a list - pick a player, give some info as to why you think he might be good.  BREAK THE MOLD.  You can do it.  

Folks that have been here for a while have lived though a lot of posters who improved over time.  Some even think I have improved - a short list - but a couple maybe, ok, two.  But I digress.  Try it, and stick with it.  You have the persistence bit down.  You quit but couldn't quit and came back.  Stick it out.  Find another subject, don't reference Allen or Gruden and stay pleasant.  Folks will respond with delight and good thoughts.  Well, most of them.  Watch MJS if you say something nice about Simms, or Karen if you say something bad about Mike.  LOL

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

« #27 : January 02, 2007, 08:29:31 PM »

Watch MJS if you say something nice about Simms, or Karen if you say something bad about Mike.  LOL
Watch me and RJ if you say anything bad about Brackins...lol

« #28 : January 02, 2007, 08:29:47 PM »

I gave you a list - pick a player, give some info as to why you think he might be good.  BREAK THE MOLD.  You can do it.  

Folks that have been here for a while have lived though a lot of posters who improved over time.  Some even think I have improved - a short list - but a couple maybe, ok, two.  But I digress.  Try it, and stick with it.  You have the persistence bit down.  You quit but couldn't quit and came back.  Stick it out.  Find another subject, don't reference Allen or Gruden and stay pleasant.  Folks will respond with delight and good thoughts.  Well, most of them.  Watch MJS if you say something nice about Simms, or Karen if you say something bad about Mike.  LOL
Who the hell are you? ;)
I miss MJS.

« #29 : January 02, 2007, 08:30:35 PM »

Watch MJS if you say something nice about Simms, or Karen if you say something bad about Mike. LOL
Watch me and RJ if you say anything bad about Brackins...lol
I'd be more worried about Brackins, he has eyes all over the place....

No seriously, the man is like a fly, his 'face' is a mask.
  Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: he won a super bowl « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools