Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: he won a super bowl « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#30 : January 02, 2007, 08:31:09 PM

I gave you a list - pick a player, give some info as to why you think he might be good.  BREAK THE MOLD.  You can do it. 

Folks that have been here for a while have lived though a lot of posters who improved over time.  Some even think I have improved - a short list - but a couple maybe, ok, two.  But I digress.  Try it, and stick with it.  You have the persistence bit down.  You quit but couldn't quit and came back.  Stick it out.  Find another subject, don't reference Allen or Gruden and stay pleasant.  Folks will respond with delight and good thoughts.  Well, most of them.  Watch MJS if you say something nice about Simms, or Karen if you say something bad about Mike.  LOL

MJS hasn't posted in a while.  As a matter of fact, he posted something in Pirates Cove a few days ago that kinda indicated he may not be coming back?  Too bad, I thought he was funny in his own little way.

#31 : January 02, 2007, 08:31:57 PM

I gave you a list - pick a player, give some info as to why you think he might be good. BREAK THE MOLD. You can do it.

Folks that have been here for a while have lived though a lot of posters who improved over time. Some even think I have improved - a short list - but a couple maybe, ok, two. But I digress. Try it, and stick with it. You have the persistence bit down. You quit but couldn't quit and came back. Stick it out. Find another subject, don't reference Allen or Gruden and stay pleasant. Folks will respond with delight and good thoughts. Well, most of them. Watch MJS if you say something nice about Simms, or Karen if you say something bad about Mike. LOL

MJS hasn't posted in a while. As a matter of fact, he posted something in Pirates Cove a few days ago that kinda indicated he may not be coming back? Too bad, I thought he was funny in his own little way.
He left because he doesn't like PR anymore 'cuz of all the noobs like you and Karen.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#32 : January 02, 2007, 08:33:47 PM

I gave you a list - pick a player, give some info as to why you think he might be good. BREAK THE MOLD. You can do it.

Folks that have been here for a while have lived though a lot of posters who improved over time. Some even think I have improved - a short list - but a couple maybe, ok, two. But I digress. Try it, and stick with it. You have the persistence bit down. You quit but couldn't quit and came back. Stick it out. Find another subject, don't reference Allen or Gruden and stay pleasant. Folks will respond with delight and good thoughts. Well, most of them. Watch MJS if you say something nice about Simms, or Karen if you say something bad about Mike. LOL

MJS hasn't posted in a while. As a matter of fact, he posted something in Pirates Cove a few days ago that kinda indicated he may not be coming back? Too bad, I thought he was funny in his own little way.
He left because he doesn't like PR anymore 'cuz of all the noobs like you and Karen.

Way to go MBf, way to go!  Then you freakin wonder why I keep posting my thoughts on Gruden so much?  WOW!!

#33 : January 02, 2007, 08:34:17 PM

LMAO @ the bluntness of that.

#34 : January 02, 2007, 08:35:01 PM

Then you freakin wonder why I keep posting my thoughts on Gruden so much?
Because you're a **CENSORED**bag?

#35 : January 02, 2007, 08:36:39 PM

OMG....lol

#36 : January 02, 2007, 08:38:33 PM

Spending a few years in the Marines did me wonders in handling the sorts of your kind. Regardless, it isn't worth the time to explain.
I have a few minutes. Care to elaborate?

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#37 : January 02, 2007, 08:37:49 PM

MBF, got anything buc or football to talk about????  

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

#38 : January 02, 2007, 08:40:35 PM

Spending a few years in the Marines did me wonders in handling the sorts of your kind. Regardless, it isn't worth the time to explain.
I have a few minutes. Care to elaborate?
He's gonna bust a cap.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#39 : January 02, 2007, 08:41:03 PM

Marine talk in the cove, football talk here, stay out of the personnel crap.  

If I may paraphrase - have a post, don't be a butt.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

#40 : January 02, 2007, 08:42:39 PM

MBF, got anything buc or football to talk about???? 
I could ask Guru the same thing.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#41 : January 02, 2007, 08:44:37 PM

Yea, but he was at least thinking about talking football - Thomas or Gaines - whatcha think?

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: he won a super bowl « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools