Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Will the Rays' meltdown adversely impact the Bucs on Sunday night? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

michael89156

Hall of Famer

#15 : October 19, 2008, 11:28:53 AM

Adversely affect the ratings for a sub-par game?

Sure.

I know I will be flipping between both games.  Hell, I might even bring down the other LCD screen to watch both at once...

Or maybe I buy another to line up next to the big AQUOS.  Either way, I have been losing sleep watching these baseball games creep into the early morn...the MLB needs to change how they do their business.  The late night stuff is stupid.  They can start a game at 5 or six.  The plodding pace of the game just slays me.

Starting a game at 5 or 6 would be nice.....................but that means it would start at 2 or 3 on the left coast.  The network would lose half its audience. By the way whats with TBS missing the entire first inning of the Rays game?   They should of had the games on ESPN or FOX instead of that ham and egg network TBS.  Their announcers suck too I might add.

ZenBuc

Practice Squad

#16 : October 19, 2008, 12:02:16 PM

Adversely affect the ratings for a sub-par game?

Sure.

I know I will be flipping between both games.  Hell, I might even bring down the other LCD screen to watch both at once...

Or maybe I buy another to line up next to the big AQUOS.  Either way, I have been losing sleep watching these baseball games creep into the early morn...the MLB needs to change how they do their business.  The late night stuff is stupid.  They can start a game at 5 or six.  The plodding pace of the game just slays me.

Starting a game at 5 or 6 would be nice.....................but that means it would start at 2 or 3 on the left coast.  The network would lose half its audience. By the way whats with TBS missing the entire first inning of the Rays game?   They should of had the games on ESPN or FOX instead of that ham and egg network TBS.  Their announcers suck too I might add.

TBS is garbage. Their broadcast and announcing crew has been 2nd rate at best

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#17 : October 19, 2008, 12:07:30 PM

I think the Bucs will be fine.  There's enough people in the area to fill up both stadiums.  People at both games will be interested in what is happening at the other, but the crowds will be fine.

GrudenFan63

Hall of Famer

#18 : October 19, 2008, 12:23:24 PM

My boys and I are going to the Rays game. My wife and youngest daughter are going to the Bucs game. We'll see who had the better time at the end of the night.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#19 : October 19, 2008, 12:23:49 PM

If I was as a big Rays fan (I'm not) and a big Bucs fan AND lived in Tampa, I would not miss this Rays game.

I like the 5pm start times of the games here on the left coast. And nothing is better than 10am football!

ryan24

Hall of Famer

#20 : October 19, 2008, 12:36:12 PM

The answer to the OP question is no.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

RudeGuy

Starter

#21 : October 20, 2008, 01:35:34 AM

RayJay was full and ROCKIN!!!!! So much for Hate's 1/3 empty. LOL

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#22 : October 20, 2008, 01:39:39 AM

Everyone had a good night! One night that ALL of us should be happy!!

In Verner We Trust

pewtergod

Second String

#23 : October 20, 2008, 02:51:19 AM

Bucs win..........Rays lose..............just saying
just saying you're dumb.

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#24 : October 20, 2008, 03:01:02 AM

Greed is good sometimes. On this night, one of those rare times in sports where the best of multiple worlds work out.
Glory in the present mixing with dreams of more glory in the winter.

In Verner We Trust

#25 : October 20, 2008, 08:00:58 AM

RayJay was full and ROCKIN!!!!! So much for Hate's 1/3 empty. LOL

I don't know what u were lookin at but Ray Jay was far from full.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Will the Rays' meltdown adversely impact the Bucs on Sunday night? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools