Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WAY TO GO UTAH, BOISE ST, & BALL ST!!!!!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2

rowdie

Hall of Famer

#15 : December 01, 2008, 04:21:15 PM

Boise State does have one good win. But now Oregon is 9-3 (7-2) and 19th in the BCS.

For fun, please list the Gators (I assume those are your boys) good win(s). 

Honestly I don't think any of those schools could win a proper playoff, but it's not a national championship if they aren't a part of it.  16 team playoff FTW!

DYK, we have a college football forum... http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#16 : December 01, 2008, 04:37:19 PM

They all need to schedule better teams.

yeah exactly. Utah had a better schedule then Boise State.

Boise States only quality win was Oregon and if they play today Oregon wins by 3 TD.

Why didn't they win by three TD's when they played them??  That's like saying I will kick your butt, "Next Time?" 

Geesh! 

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#17 : December 01, 2008, 04:41:16 PM

They all need to schedule better teams.

yeah exactly. Utah had a better schedule then Boise State.

Boise States only quality win was Oregon and if they play today Oregon wins by 3 TD.

Why didn't they win by three TD's when they played them??  That's like saying I will kick your butt, "Next Time?" 

Geesh! 

your starting QB (masoli) was knocked out halfway through the 1st by an illegal hit and we were up. You put a true freshmen at QB in (whos now at WR) and you only throw the ball 4 times from the 1st to the start of the 4th qtr 2 of those times were INT, switch to another true freshmen who they wanted to redshirt and almost come back to win.

How Oregon is playing now Id feel confident in a nice win vs BSU. Funny thing is we play them next year @BSU, and we play Utah. Hopefully we end their chances for both teams next year early.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WAY TO GO UTAH, BOISE ST, & BALL ST!!!!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools