Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: News: The Buccaneers HAVE inquired about trading for Randy Moss « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 11

You Got BUCd Up

Second String

#15 : January 02, 2007, 06:58:09 PM

Has he really been a problem in Oakland? Didn't the weed thing happen while he was in Minny?
I think if he gets himself a fade from "FANTASTIC SAM'S" like Brad Johnson got his hair cuts, we may just have the re-birth of a superstar..."IT'S GOTTA BE THE HAIR."

"People make themselves out to be idiots... I'm just here to help them realize it."

Hallelujah holla back...

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#16 : January 02, 2007, 07:00:23 PM

I think if he gets himself a fade from "SUPER CUTS" like Brad Johnson got his hair cuts, we may just have the re-birth of a superstar..."IT'S GOTTA BE THE HAIR."

Fantastic Sams.

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#17 : January 02, 2007, 07:02:52 PM

Pass, I'd rather draft C Johnson.

zed

Pro Bowler

#18 : January 02, 2007, 07:03:36 PM

If we do trade for Randy Moss, then if we draft Joe Thomas, our offense should be pretty much set, agreed???

LVBUC

Practice Squad

#19 : January 02, 2007, 07:06:20 PM

I was all for it untill I seen hat Moss is schedualed to make.  9.75 millio next year and 11.25 in 2008.  No Deal !!  The Raiders will release him

zed

Pro Bowler

#20 : January 02, 2007, 07:07:22 PM

Never mind, then.

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#21 : January 02, 2007, 07:10:43 PM

we need someone to compliment Rocket not create aniMOSSity.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#22 : January 02, 2007, 07:10:55 PM

I was all for it untill I seen hat Moss is schedualed to make.  9.75 millio next year and 11.25 in 2008.  No Deal !!  The Raiders will release him

A trade would almost certainly involve a new contract.

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#23 : January 02, 2007, 07:10:59 PM

If we do trade for Randy Moss, then if we draft Joe Thomas, our offense should be pretty much set, agreed???

If the Browns pick in front of us, there is no way in hell the Browns pass on Joe Thomas. Their O-line is a mess.

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
#24 : January 02, 2007, 07:12:43 PM

I was all for it untill I seen hat Moss is schedualed to make.  9.75 millio next year and 11.25 in 2008.  No Deal !!  The Raiders will release him

In that case forget it. There's no way we can spend around a third of our cap space on one guy, especially one with all the extra baggage that Moss would bring.

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#25 : January 02, 2007, 07:15:51 PM

thanks DTG, appreciate the info. Would hate for MOss to come here but you know Bruce Allen's contract structuring. If this did go down it would be a series of 1 year deals to prevent him murdering this lockerroom.

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#26 : January 02, 2007, 07:20:12 PM

Keep-

Your SIG ROCKS!!!!!!!! you just need to place Denny Green somewhere in there.

escobar

Hall of Famer

#27 : January 02, 2007, 07:21:11 PM

I hope he does come here. Give him a contract consisting mainly of incentives and we are all set. If he doesn't agree to a contract like that then don't bring him in. It's real simple. But if he did come here and reverted back to his old form or even close to it we would have a huge upgrade in offensive production. Galloway and Moss deep, Clayton and Stovall over the middle with Hilliard being clutch on 3rd downs sounds pretty damn good to me.

BucsPirate

Pro Bowler

#28 : January 02, 2007, 07:21:20 PM

Randy Moss has had his problems, but he also has been on a lot of teams that had serious issues aside from him. Look at what happened at Minnesota the year after he left. Culpepper showed himself to be somewhat of a turd, and half of the rest of the team had their escapaded on the love boat. A lot of players would be frustrated in Oakland with the teams and coaching they've had.

I would love to have Randy Moss here. He is a great competitor, and I think we have the type of positive team that could rub off on him. That said, I think Al Davis would rather take a lower pick from another team than trade Moss to Gruden and Allen.

You Got BUCd Up

Second String

#29 : January 02, 2007, 07:23:20 PM

I think if he gets himself a fade from "SUPER CUTS" like Brad Johnson got his hair cuts, we may just have the re-birth of a superstar..."IT'S GOTTA BE THE HAIR."

Fantastic Sams.
Ooops! As you can tell I didn't care for that lame a$$ commercial, which was the beginning of the end for Brad Johnson.

"People make themselves out to be idiots... I'm just here to help them realize it."

Hallelujah holla back...
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: News: The Buccaneers HAVE inquired about trading for Randy Moss « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools