Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: News: The Buccaneers HAVE inquired about trading for Randy Moss « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 9 10 11

STULAAKE

Hall of Famer

#150 : December 08, 2007, 10:09:44 AM

Why not Moss in '08...

You must be accountable for your actions!

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#151 : December 08, 2007, 11:40:37 AM

one thing I learned from watching the Pats, when they do let a receiver go, you don't want him.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#152 : December 08, 2007, 12:04:55 PM

Moss went the PERFECT situation, he would not have worked in any other situation.

Sorry if I don't agree with your football analysis.  You have said too many stupid things and then tried to rationalize them with even stupider rationalizations.

No.. you don't agree with my posts because I am not a Gruden fan boy.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#153 : December 08, 2007, 12:17:36 PM

Simple-minded troll.

I don't give a crap about who coaches the team and neither do 95% of people who post on here...as the long as the team is improving and going in the right direction.  Unfortunately for you and those of your ilk...ahem, BornaBuc, that is the case.  Gruden and Allen will be here for the foreseeable future.  Get used to it.

MiltonMack21

Hall of Famer

#154 : December 08, 2007, 12:30:38 PM

Biggs.. most folks on here would have simply disappeared had Gruden not changed the way he did things (As quoted by Ronde Barber) and would have followed him to his next team.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#155 : December 08, 2007, 12:32:19 PM

Biggs.. most folks on here would have simply disappeared had Gruden not changed the way he did things (As quoted by Ronde Barber) and would have followed him to his next team.
Lame.  Also speculative.

Your hate for Gruden runs deeper than the people who root for him to win games.

What is sadder?

I rest my case.  You can now get your shine box.

MiltonMack21

Hall of Famer

#156 : December 08, 2007, 12:35:21 PM

Like I have always said. No personal hate for the man. I was just unsatisfied with his job performance last year and in 03 and in 04. I don't like his fan boys, just like I dont like Traitor McKay fan boys. It is that simple, Gruden changed for the better of the franchise and I am good with that. Hell if we get another shot at the Cowpukes I will feel much more comfortable with Gruden patroling the sidelines than Wade Phillips. But back to subject, Randy Moss would not have worked anywhere but New England.

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#157 : December 08, 2007, 12:37:27 PM

What's so wrong with supporting the coach who coaches your team? That's what fans do most of the time, especially when you're winning games.

He's got his flaws but God we're coming off an awesome victory which was a very well coached game. What's so hard to like about that?

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#158 : December 08, 2007, 02:10:37 PM

But back to subject, thank you Randy Moss would not have worked anywhere but New England.

I don't know about anywhere(Indy, SD, and Pitt come to mind), but I agree he would not have had the same drive here as there.  He saw TB as a 4-12 team rebuilding.  NE was a team primed to win a ring.  Moss works harder when he thinks the Team is going somewhere.  He tends to rise and fall to the level of his teamates.  I still think he would have come in here last year with a preconceived (an wrong) notion that the Bucs were a team going nowhere and not worth his full effort.

Now next year may be a different story.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#159 : December 08, 2007, 03:32:38 PM

I was just unsatisfied with his job performance last year and in 03 and in 04.

So you didn't have a problem with his job performance in '02, '05, and '07? 

When he wins, he is good.  When he loses, he is bad.

Quite simple-minded.

Page: 1 ... 9 10 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: News: The Buccaneers HAVE inquired about trading for Randy Moss « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools