Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gruden should go « previous next »
Page: 1 2

sostpete

Practice Squad

: October 12, 2006, 01:19:14 AM

Gruden should go. It’s ownerships fault. They mortgaged the teams future for Gruden and a Superbowl. It’s the front office and coaches who have fielded a mediocre team since the Suberbowl.  Ownership gave up those draft pick for Gruden and players. The front office has brought in a majority of sub-par players. Some with large bonuses.  It has been the coaches who have failed to develop players. And sitting on top of this calamity is Chucky himself.

-The Glazers did not get rich from losing money.

They make money off  Hillsborough County taxpayers.

Netsbucscardsfan- you are soft for apologizing.

Go D Rays 2007!

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#1 : October 12, 2006, 01:23:37 AM

You must be forgetting about the (2) #1 picks McKay gave up for Keyshawn, and the (1) #2 picks he also gave up for Kenyatta. We are missing (4) 1st's and (3) 2nd's form the last 7 drafts. Please don't be so naive as to blame just the current leaders of this team

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#2 : October 12, 2006, 01:25:26 AM

Gruden should go. It’s ownerships fault. They mortgaged the teams future for Gruden and a Superbowl. It’s the front office and coaches who have fielded a mediocre team since the Suberbowl. Ownership gave up those draft pick for Gruden and players. The front office has brought in a majority of sub-par players. Some with large bonuses. It has been the coaches who have failed develop players. And sitting on top of this calamity is Chucky himself.

They got rich from Hillsborough County taxpayers.

Go D Rays 2007!

Oh GAWD!

Get over yourself dude.

Chucky brought us the friggin' Lombardi.  A a few divisional titles.  Including last years banner.

I could care less what a "fan" like you has to say.  You come in with one post, and this is what it is?  

You are a troll of the worst kind.  A "fan"troll.  Ugh. [banghead]

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#3 : October 12, 2006, 01:29:44 AM

What a surprise another thread with the topic of  "Gruden should be fired", and what's worse it's from a rookie poster. Blah Blah Blah. Please don't respond to this crap anymore...PLEASE!

coopsxx

Starter
#4 : October 12, 2006, 05:52:51 AM

lol . not developed players?? like who the team is full of players capable of winning. Hell he has developed a 6th round QB in about 5 months!! so many idiots man

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 12, 2006, 08:13:20 AM

ass

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#6 : October 12, 2006, 08:14:35 AM

hole

HereComesDaBoom

Practice Squad
#7 : October 12, 2006, 08:20:33 AM

hole + o

Go read your paper.

BUCFAN4LIFE

Pro Bowler

#8 : October 12, 2006, 08:26:24 AM

They got rich from Hillsborough County taxpayers.

Go D Rays 2007!

i'll let the posters above tell you how stupid the Fire Grduen garbage is.

But to make your post even more retarded you say the Taxpayers made the Glazers rich---- Hello dumby-- they were rich to begin with-- how do you think they bought the Bucs. As for the Stadium it belongs to the taxpayers. And the recent monies for the training facility that was given to the taxpayers had been given back. Try keeping up on current events and history-- would make you look a whole lot less retarded.

gharen

Pro Bowler

#9 : October 12, 2006, 11:13:27 AM

I'm pretty sure every team in the league would mortgage there future if they knew that would win them a SB that year. I'd take a couple bad years to win a SB every 3 or 4 seasons.

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#10 : October 12, 2006, 12:24:45 PM

Don't come post your garbage here.

Go post on the Bucs.com board. You'll fit right in with the other idiots.

CadillacPower24_2006

Practice Squad

#11 : October 12, 2006, 12:29:47 PM

funny one post and none after he gets ripped, you guys welcome everyone with open arms [banghead] ::)

but he did make a dumb, dumb post

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#12 : October 12, 2006, 12:55:09 PM

I'm glad he hasn't made another post. Do you want to read this crap 1,000 times?

I already have and i'm sick of it.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#13 : October 12, 2006, 12:57:36 PM

Go D Rays 2007!

Ok he rants about the lack of success with the Bucs but signs off with "Go D Rays"......can anyone else not see the irony here.

CadillacPower24_2006

Practice Squad

#14 : October 12, 2006, 12:58:02 PM

I'm glad he hasn't made another post. Do you want to read this crap 1,000 times?

I already have and i'm sick of it.

trust me i'm sick of all of it as well, i was trying ot be sarcastic.....too bad there is no sarcastic key on the keyboard.....lol
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gruden should go « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools