Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Cadillac to Practice on Wednesday... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
: October 20, 2008, 07:24:32 PM

http://blogs.tampabay.com/bucs/

Cadillac to return to practice Wednesday

Cadillac Williams will practice with the Bucs Wednesday for the first time since suffering a torn patellar tendon in his right knee 13 months ago.

Williams is on the Physically Unable to Perform list. He will have up to three weeks to prepare to play before the team has to decide whether to activate him or place him on Injured Reserve.

"All indications are that the Cadillac is ready to come out of the garage and take some runs,'' coach Jon Gruden said Monday during his radio show.

"I think this guy has a chance to be ready to go quickly. Boy, he could give us a lift.''

Running back Warrick Dunn is questionable for Sunday's game at Dallas with a pinched nerve in neck, Gruden said.

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman

Snake Pliskin

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 20, 2008, 07:26:31 PM

Exxxxxxxxxxxcellent.

"A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject"--Winston Churchill

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#2 : October 20, 2008, 07:27:11 PM

Should be interesting to say the least.

BMurph

Second String

#3 : October 20, 2008, 07:27:40 PM

Where are all the experts on this board who said he is going to IR?

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#4 : October 20, 2008, 07:29:41 PM

He still might. Depends on how well he practices. i will NOT be shocked if he ends up on IR. Im hoping not.

Snake Pliskin

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 20, 2008, 07:31:13 PM

With our FB position in flux I won't be surprised to see him activated. Espescially if EG keeps taking reps at FB. He has been awesome there.

"A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject"--Winston Churchill

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#6 : October 20, 2008, 07:35:02 PM

I would prefer Askew to be healthy and back at FB!!

Stretchcaddy

Starter

#7 : October 20, 2008, 07:36:30 PM

C'mon Caddy. I've been looking forward to seeing #24 on the field running behind this offensive line.  DOnt get me wrong , i like Dunn and Golden Graham too. But i like caddy's heart and the passion he runs with. Hopefully he has hit the weight room.

Its time to put some gas in da caddy!!!!

Im ready to roll with u Cadillac!!

T

#8 : October 20, 2008, 07:37:31 PM

this will be very interesting

Snake Pliskin

Hall of Famer

#9 : October 20, 2008, 07:42:25 PM

I would prefer Askew to be healthy and back at FB!!

I would as well but who knows with hamstrings? Three good backs are better than two and Warrick got dinged a little last night.

lec05010

Second String

#10 : October 20, 2008, 07:47:44 PM

Caddilac would be a great, we saw graham dunn and cook all on the field at times last night.  Imagine Dunn Caddy and Graham.  That would be extremely explosive.  Gruden can get that rocket backfield he talked about at times with pittman.  Dont think i forgot about bennett.  But we would have room for all of them if we got rid of cook who I was not very impressed with last night.  Im aware he doesnt know the whole playbook.

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#11 : October 20, 2008, 07:51:48 PM

I know a lot of you aren't huge fans of his but my opinion he can do nothing but help us.

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
#12 : October 20, 2008, 07:59:01 PM

I know a lot of you aren't huge fans of his but my opinion he can do nothing but help us.

I beg to differ. All it takes is one missed blitz pickup by Caddy, which is totally inevitable, and Garcia may be hurt again. That would mean we're looking at Dr. Pick-6 again and then we'd struggle.

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman

CrAsH_oVeRdRiVe

Rookie

#13 : October 20, 2008, 08:06:43 PM

Caddy's pass blocking isn't as bad people make it out to be. It's not great, but it's above average. He's no Pittman, Dunn, or Graham, but those three guys bring the lumber when it comes to blocking. Caddy does enough on his blocks to get by. His pass catching on the other hand.... needs work. His practice habbits need to translate to the field.

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#14 : October 20, 2008, 08:17:11 PM

is michael bennett really that bad that they'd give cadillac a shot (coming back off major knee surgery) before he got one? wow......he must really NOT be a team player because this speaks volumes...
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Cadillac to Practice on Wednesday... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools