Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: i have to apologize « previous next »
Page: 1

netsbucscardsfan

Second String

: October 12, 2006, 01:44:03 AM

the more i think about it the more i think i was wrong for calling for gruden's head. i still feel he needs to bring an effiecient offensive coordinator to aid with the playcalling but when you look at our team history he has proven to be very good on draft day. Dungy also excels at drafting but only on the defensive side of the ball. hopefully gruden continues the playcalling he displayed last sunday this week.

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#1 : October 12, 2006, 01:48:38 AM

1 Down and a thousand more fairweather fans out there who continue to be ignorant by wanting gruden to get fired... TO GO!

Appology accepted dude.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#2 : October 12, 2006, 02:01:18 AM

No apologies needed.

We are all Buc fans, and when things are bad (as they are now), we all point the finger, and the first one to get that is usually the one in charge. :(

It is frustrating.  Espescially considering how fast the season is, and how long we have to wait until the next one!

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#3 : October 12, 2006, 03:37:35 AM

Oh good Ol Boid to the rescue.

coopsxx

Starter
#4 : October 12, 2006, 05:49:55 AM

no need to apologise people who want him to go dont realise that it would put us so far back as the new coach searches for his players.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 12, 2006, 08:12:32 AM

It's all good. Typical knee-jerk reaction to the 0-4 season. The big reason for that record has been horrid QB play. Hopefully Grads can turn in a good season so we can feel a little more comfortable going into next...

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#6 : October 12, 2006, 12:46:43 PM

No big deal man. You just gained some respect for manning up though. You have to realize that there is a lot more to football than just fire the coach. Sure, he makes mistakes, but at this point his offense looks like it is just about to turn the corner.

For the first time on Sunday I think we looked like the offense he ran in Oakland. If we could have got the ball back to Gradkowski I think we would have scored way more too. We'll get there...you'll see.

Hit55Fan

Hall of Famer

#7 : October 12, 2006, 12:49:14 PM

I really would wonder what happen if dungy went to a place where payton manning wasnt..

Lets say he went to the browns.. Think we'd still think he was awesome?

ZenBuc

Practice Squad

#8 : October 12, 2006, 12:58:10 PM

I really would wonder what happen if dungy went to a place where payton manning wasnt..

Lets say he went to the browns.. Think we'd still think he was awesome?

Prob not.....Dungy's defense is actually ranked below us vs. the run....Dungy's situation is the opposite of Gruden's....he's a defense guru who walked into a team with a great offense. His defense hasn't been THAT great....Manning is the x-factor for that teams success

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#9 : October 12, 2006, 12:58:49 PM

Bellichek went to the Browns for two unforgetable years for Brown fans, now he is a genius in NE.  Still gotta have players.  And stay healthy.  And have some calls go your way.  And have some flat out luck.  Got all that and you are a genius.  

Tony is an awesome person, and a pretty good coach.  

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#10 : October 12, 2006, 01:01:10 PM

Tony can not do much when the Colts have yet to lock up an important part of their defense up and most of the money is spent on the O.  I mean if they let Freeney walk or take the draft picks (if they franchise him) that would be a huge blow the Colts D.

#11 : October 12, 2006, 01:14:44 PM

don't apologize... now you realize that gruden is a hell of a coach!
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: i have to apologize « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools