Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I would love to hear some feedback from Obama supporters « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#15 : October 22, 2008, 08:05:15 PM

And why would you say Obama is a racists? There is nothing to indicate that--after all he's 1/2 white.

ignorance...

pewtergod

Second String

#16 : October 22, 2008, 08:07:52 PM

And why would you say Obama is a racists? There is nothing to indicate that--after all he's 1/2 white.

ignorance...
Yes, and you are full of it. But then you are so wrapped up in his middle name--which by the way he didn't choose.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#17 : October 22, 2008, 08:08:05 PM

ignorance...

irony

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#18 : October 22, 2008, 08:09:49 PM

ignorance...

irony

poppy**CENSORED**

3paths

Starter

#19 : October 22, 2008, 08:10:13 PM

Look at his mentor. You aren't mentored by someone like that without being affected by his opinions. It is also pretty obvious that he doesn't identify with his mother's race.

How can he top the Iraq war? Where 500 tons of uranium were found?

Perhaps he can take this economy further down the path to destruction with his desire to tax the crap out of everyone. Small Businesses are the lifeblood of America. Obama isn't going to tax the small business that pull in under 250k, however small businesses generally make up to 5 million a year. So are the small businesses going to get hit? Yes they are. Will this strengthen big business, again yes. He will force a lot of small businesses to go under or suffer a lion's share of stress just to keep the doors open.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#20 : October 22, 2008, 08:11:32 PM

the guy is going to finish us off, but good...

W started us out on that path, now hussein is going to finish the job.

pewtergod

Second String

#21 : October 22, 2008, 08:24:09 PM

the guy is going to finish us off, but good...

W started us out on that path, now hussein is going to finish the job.
Hopefully we won't have to hear obvious racism for people like you.

Look at his mentor. You aren't mentored by someone like that without being affected by his opinions. It is also pretty obvious that he doesn't identify with his mother's race.

How can he top the Iraq war? Where 500 tons of uranium were found?

Perhaps he can take this economy further down the path to destruction with his desire to tax the crap out of everyone. Small Businesses are the lifeblood of America. Obama isn't going to tax the small business that pull in under 250k, however small businesses generally make up to 5 million a year. So are the small businesses going to get hit? Yes they are. Will this strengthen big business, again yes. He will force a lot of small businesses to go under or suffer a lion's share of stress just to keep the doors open.
You are just assuming. There is no reason to think this but McCain will tax your health benefits--says so right on his website. And he can't top the terrible judgement and the approximately 5,000 dead young Americans that were sent to the wrong country for the wrong reason and are dead for no cause. Body bags top anthing else for stupidity.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#22 : October 22, 2008, 08:24:53 PM

Obama isn't going to tax the small business that pull in under 250k, however small businesses generally make up to 5 million a year.

Actually the majority of small business make less that $250k net a year.

pewtergod

Second String

#23 : October 22, 2008, 08:28:46 PM

Obama isn't going to tax the small business that pull in under 250k, however small businesses generally make up to 5 million a year.

Do not try to present facts here.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#24 : October 22, 2008, 08:28:54 PM

Is Obama's stance $250 net?  I haven't heard him differentiate.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#25 : October 22, 2008, 08:31:29 PM

Is Obama's stance $250 net? �I haven't heard him differentiate.

Well seeing as the whole discussion is based around INCOME TAX, yes we are talking net profits.  Are you so clueless that you think taxes are based on gross?

spartan

Hall of Famer
#26 : October 22, 2008, 08:32:55 PM

Yes but the majority of small businesses that employ the majority of people, 20-300 folks earn way more than 250k a year.

I read a stat that says that when Obama says 95% of small businesses earn < 250K a year, that is 100% true, but 95% of people employed by small businesses are employed by businesses that earn > $250K a year.  Nuance anyone?

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#27 : October 22, 2008, 08:34:16 PM

Is Obama's stance $250 net? �I haven't heard him differentiate.

Well seeing as the whole discussion is based around INCOME TAX, yes we are talking net profits.  Are you so clueless that you think taxes are based on gross?

The taxes Obama is talking about implementing for small business are more than just INCOME TAX.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#28 : October 22, 2008, 08:35:28 PM

Yes but the majority of small businesses that employ the majority of people, 20-300 folks earn way more than 250k a year.

I read a stat that says that when Obama says 95% of small businesses earn < 250K a year, that is 100% true, but 95% of people employed by small businesses are employed by businesses that earn > $250K a year.  Nuance anyone?

We are talking about taxing net profits, or the income of the business owner.  Quite honestly I don't give a damn if a few folks earning over $250k are faced with an extra 4% income tax on earnings above that level.

3paths

Starter

#29 : October 22, 2008, 08:39:22 PM

He is talking about taxes and fines. But the 250k in this context refers to net.  The thing about it is MJS, many small businesses such as mine, may be structured as Sub S and our profits pay our salary. We have been in business for 7 months, and we are pretty close to 250 net because of this. If we weren't structured this way, we would be paying close to 40% tax. So now it comes a catch 22.

I'm not doubting what you are saying, but I would like to see a source that backs up your statement.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I would love to hear some feedback from Obama supporters « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools