Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I would love to hear some feedback from Obama supporters « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#45 : October 22, 2008, 09:58:14 PM

Actually the majority of small business make less that $250k net a year.

This is the truth many Americans refuse to see.

The problem I have with American conservatism is that their central argument in having a "healthy" economy revolves around supporting small businesses.  And yet that is not the case in the United States as small businesses always have been, and more than likely, will always be disadvantaged.  I do not like how they use that argument because it is so misleading, but of course this is done to throw off the average voter (which is not surprising).  I have to say I have a lot of respect for conservatives who are at least honest, and admit that big business is what the United Sates has been about in recent times.

3paths

Starter

#46 : October 23, 2008, 12:39:51 AM

Actually the majority of small business make less that $250k net a year.

This is the truth many Americans refuse to see.

The problem I have with American conservatism is that their central argument in having a "healthy" economy revolves around supporting small businesses. And yet that is not the case in the United States as small businesses always have been, and more than likely, will always be disadvantaged. I do not like how they use that argument because it is so misleading, but of course this is done to throw off the average voter (which is not surprising). I have to say I have a lot of respect for conservatives who are at least honest, and admit that big business is what the United Sates has been about in recent times.

Again if this is truth, and I'm not arguing that it's not, please provide a source which states so.

dr3z

Hall of Famer

#47 : October 23, 2008, 11:05:19 AM

No, I'm not Snake and I'm not Karen either. You got something for her, you **CENSORED**bag? Big guy yapping at a girl...why don't you pick on a guy? You gay?
Nothings wrong with being gay. Snake proudly admitted he was gay today and I have no problem with it. Just an FYI...
(see "to all american voters" thread page 1)
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I would love to hear some feedback from Obama supporters « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools