Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: T.O. believers « previous next »
Page: 1

TURBO

Hall of Famer

: October 12, 2006, 08:14:31 AM

you still think we should have brought him in?  lol  This guy is a cancer from the get go...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2622172

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 12, 2006, 08:18:51 AM

Why does he have to go to the media to vent? It's rediculous but dont' expect anything less from that scumbag.

#2 : October 12, 2006, 08:36:27 AM

Why does he have to go to the media to vent? It's rediculous but dont' expect anything less from that scumbag.

Did he go to the media or did the media come to him?

What i find amazing is that we have an 0-4 team with a former 1st rd pick at wr with 10 catches for 117 yds thru 4 games and we're concerned about the goings on of a wr on another team.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 12, 2006, 08:46:26 AM

What i find amazing is that we have an 0-4 team with a former 1st rd pick at wr with 10 catches for 117 yds thru 4 games and we're concerned about the goings on of a wr on another team.

damn HDE, we can't beitch about Clayton and the team forever. Am I pissed about the team and Clayton's production, hell yes, but it's not going to stop me from commenting on a scumbag who's constantly acting like a fool.....

simms22

Second String

#4 : October 12, 2006, 08:49:32 AM

damn HDE, we can't beitch about Clayton and the team forever. Am I pissed about the team and Clayton's production, hell yes, but it's not going to stop me from commenting on a scumbag who's constantly acting like a fool.....
agreed, even though clayton hasnt gotten many balls you dont see him **CENSORED**ing about it. Claytons play has been rather below average, but atleast he isnt a team cancer and coach nightmare.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 12, 2006, 08:54:43 AM

What is wrong with Clayton's production so far this year?  Galloway is averaging 1 more catch per game and people want to throw Clayton under a bus that is simply unbelievable.  If you look at the receptions of many players on this team the ball is being spread out this year. No one player is the focus on offense this year in the passing game.

Carnell, Smith, Clayton, Becht, Hilliard, Galloway, and Pittman all have a good number of receptions this year.  With Stovall in the mix I expect the Bucs to spread the ball around even more.  To tell you the truth I like what the Bucs are doing on offense by spreading the ball around.   

As far as TO is concerned it does not matter if the media goes to him or not. He in the end is responsible for his own conduct not the media.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#6 : October 12, 2006, 09:40:48 AM

well, since you were one of his biggest supporters here, I'm not surprised at your reaction...

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#7 : October 12, 2006, 09:43:27 AM

doesn't matter if the media baits T.O. or not, he should be smart enough not to take the bait, obviously he isn't that smart...

Thank the lord he isn't here pulling this crap, that would be the last thing we need.

T.O. = PUNK!

Garv

Hall of Famer
#8 : October 12, 2006, 09:54:16 AM

I'm thinking Grads will have more success getting the ball to Clayton where he can run with it.
I'm knowing to would be the last thing a young QB needs with all his **CENSORED**ing and attacking players and coaches on the sideline.
Finally, again LOL,
It was never going to happen and it never will.
We watched, we saw.
Let it go to fans, it's embarrassing.

We are all here because we are NOT all there.....
As always, GO BUCS!!!

goto11

Starter
#9 : October 12, 2006, 10:13:24 AM

Clayton is doing fine.  We knew when he was drafted that he wasn't going to be a home run hitter.  He's a strong possession guy and an excellent blocker.  117 yards is #2 on the team behind the deep threat guy, which is right where he should be.  The ball is being spread out a lot more than last year, so everyone will get fewer catches.

As for T.O., I can't help but notice that his receptions would go up if he would catch all the balls thrown his way.  He's had some drops and has given up on some plays that he would have made a few years ago.  All the physical talent in the world doesn't make you a good football player.  And, for the record, I was strongly against him coming to Tampa from the beginning.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#10 : October 12, 2006, 10:18:14 AM

http://bbs.pewterreport.com/index.php?topic=522.0

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#11 : October 12, 2006, 12:41:07 PM

So what happened to TO?

To me, it is simple. He took a year off because of a bitter contract dispute that was absolutely retarded and now, because he is getting older every year, he is getting slower and worse. He didn't seem to be open all that much the last time I watched the Cowboys and not only that but Bledoe FORCES the ball to him to keep him happy. If anything, TO should blame himself, which he won't, for not being on a winning Eagles team right now with a way better QB. He should blame himself for taking a year off of football too because he is now out of his prime.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#12 : October 12, 2006, 01:06:12 PM

T.0. = PUNK

simple as that.

#13 : October 12, 2006, 03:19:55 PM

I was a big supporter of him, and I still think he's great. But now I can't stand seeing his face. It's getting hella annoying.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: T.O. believers « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools