Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: just a look at how good this D is doing this season « previous next »
Page: 1

weinberger83

Starter
: October 26, 2008, 12:32:50 AM

here is the link

http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2435_Relativity_Index%3A_Maybe_it%27s_Tampa%27s_time.html

the index chart is the thing u want to look at

Warthog

Pro Bowler

#1 : October 26, 2008, 12:47:14 AM

Interesting. Man, a Titans/Bucs Superbowl would make my decade.

I leave at first light, headed North. Well do I recognize that I did not cover myself in glory. But never did I dream that for my failures I would be exiled. - the diary of Gen. L. P. McCown

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#2 : October 26, 2008, 01:12:51 AM

Eye widening

BerubesBucs

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 26, 2008, 03:22:03 AM

This is really a good thing to see! It's not just opinionated stuff either.. it's actual NUMBERS... Very very telling and it proves what I have been telling people this entire time. We're a lot better than people are giving us credit for, and that's with a risky QB at the helm for 3ish weeks of the season... This is a SCARYYYY team if thing's continue on the upswing like we've seen. Big game today though. Should tell us a lot.

barberandbrooks

Practice Squad

#4 : October 26, 2008, 07:11:10 AM

and just think, the easy part of out schedule has just begun

benir0

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 26, 2008, 09:15:44 AM

here is the link

http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2435_Relativity_Index%3A_Maybe_it%27s_Tampa%27s_time.html

the index chart is the thing u want to look at

Thanks, weinberger.  This is fun, but it's a bit too early for me to drink that particular kool-aid.

OOOOOHHH YEEAEAAAHHH!!!!
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: just a look at how good this D is doing this season « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools