Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Galloway finally playing? « previous next »
Page: 1

fishman

Starter

: October 26, 2008, 08:31:51 AM

Anew news on if Galloway is playing or is he a game time decision? I hope he plays. Dallas secondary is very banged up. And if he plays, it will help us a great deal to put pressure on this defense.

"The reality is we came in with a bad salary cap situation and we left with some $50 million under the cap, so it's not like we went out and spent a lot of money on players." JG

barberandbrooks

Practice Squad

#1 : October 26, 2008, 09:05:03 AM

we won't know untill the inactives list comes out 90 minutes before the game

#2 : October 26, 2008, 09:22:18 AM

i think Galloway will dress (becuase Hillard is out), but wont start.   Galloway may be in a play or two.  I think Dunn and Hillard are VERY questionable though

fessy

Second String

#3 : October 26, 2008, 10:49:24 AM

plus stovall didn't make the trip to Dallas.  since he hasn't played in a long time and was rusty when he did play, we can probably expect WR screens from him

Watchman

Starter

#4 : October 26, 2008, 11:12:28 AM

plus stovall ... was rusty when he did play...

That's putting is nicely.

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 26, 2008, 11:36:02 AM

plus stovall ... was rusty when he did play...

That's putting is nicely.

The rusty comment is directed towards Galloway.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#6 : October 26, 2008, 12:39:34 PM

He told me at Wednesday's practice that he's playing. I don't know how many reps he'll get, but he'll be dressed and ready to go. When he talked to me about playing this week, he seemed very, very relieved.

fishman

Starter

#7 : October 26, 2008, 01:13:43 PM

GALLOWAY IS STARTING. Hilliard and Dunn are in too... D JAX IS INACTIVE. Boy, that didnt take long. C. Smith looks good... Broke a few tackles, made 2 moves and didnt fumble when he got DRILLED by the punter.

"The reality is we came in with a bad salary cap situation and we left with some $50 million under the cap, so it's not like we went out and spent a lot of money on players." JG
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Galloway finally playing? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools