Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Morning Sports Radio « previous next »
Page: 1 2

BuckEmUp

Hall of Famer

« : October 12, 2006, 08:36:48 AM »

Ok,  I have tried to listen to this A$$CLOWN on 620 over and over agian and every morning I have to turn the radio because he is so ignorant.  Who else is there to listen to in the morning so that I can hear some Tampa sports coverage?  I am over this guys continuous rambling about the same thing to fill the air time and the way he always talks about the "great" Miami Hurricanes.  I understand that he went to school there but that shouldn't mean anything when you are supposed to be covering sports.  My personal opinion is that the radio station should cover more Buls football.  This morning the guy actually said that the Rays should consider trading Crwford, Young, and Kazmier to the Yankees for ARod.  Does this guy actually believe that ARod would make the Rays a playoff contender more then three young promising kids that are playing good baseball?   [banghead] [banghead]

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

« #1 : October 12, 2006, 08:38:03 AM »

SillyAss is getting worse, if that is possible.  He is more interested in the Yankees and Hurricanes than any Tampa teams.....plus he is CLUELESS.

« #2 : October 12, 2006, 08:48:01 AM »

This morning the guy actually said that the Rays should consider trading Crwford, Young, and Kazmier to the Yankees for ARod. Does this guy actually believe that ARod would make the Rays a playoff contender more then three young promising kids that are playing good baseball? [banghead] [banghead]

While Silly-ho is an ass, he isn't the only one saying that.  JP Peterson of channel 8 sports was suggesting the same thing on his radio show yesterday.

BuckEmUp

Hall of Famer

« #3 : October 12, 2006, 08:52:20 AM »

H-D-E, taking the chance of getting flamed for this being an off topic post,  what do these people see as the benifit here?  There is no doubt that ARod would be a better player without all the media but what would the team get by trading two outfielders and their best starting pitcher for a SS?  The DRays need pitching and one big bat, now ARod would help us with the bat but this would cost us pitching and open holes in the outfield.  I guess these guys are just looking for something to talk about, and this is just another example of sillyho stealing from another reporter.

bucoff

Starter
« #4 : October 12, 2006, 08:54:08 AM »

The only good thing about Silly-Ho, is that he has forced me to rediscover my CD collection.  The guy is painful to listen to, oh how I wish we had options.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

« #5 : October 12, 2006, 08:57:31 AM »

I watch PTI each day and then tune in to listen to Silly-ho and find it quite odd that he talks about the same exact topics spitting the same opinions about those topics. Silly-ho just uses the same crap he saw on PTI the previous day for his entire show. He's got nothing, no rythm to his show. It's like he just rolls out of bed and fly's by the seat of his really big pants each day.......

simms22

Second String

« #6 : October 12, 2006, 09:00:09 AM »

If we were to acquire Arod, his salary which is 27 million, would be close to our team salary in 32 million.  Id love to see us field a team besides Arod with 5 million dollars [banghead].... Hes an idiot.

flyinbuc

Pro Bowler

« #7 : October 12, 2006, 10:21:25 AM »

He is an idiot I wonder why anyone would take anytihing he says seriously. Although his salary is 27 M I think Texas pays part of it and the Yanks would probably cover some more of it. That swaid I think he could be gotten for far less than 3 players Sillyho is proposing.

« #8 : October 12, 2006, 01:07:33 PM »

yea i hear ya guys.. i tuned in this morning for about a minute and heard the word "yankees" and i turned it right away cause i knew he was about to rant on for his entire segment about the yankees. and the rest of the show for the matter.

Big_MAC_Buc

Starter
« #9 : October 12, 2006, 01:29:04 PM »

Have to agree with practically everything said so far. No need to worry about a trade for A-Rod, though. He has a no-trade clause and he would have to approve any team he is traded to. It's highly unlikely he would want to come to a bottom feeder like the Rays. If he agreed to a trade I would think it would have to be to a contender.

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma  made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth. --Umberto Eco

4bucs

Hall of Famer
« #10 : October 12, 2006, 02:57:40 PM »

They can trade em to the Dodgers,we'll take him off their hands for 15 mill and the yanks can pick up the other 10 mill plus they have some nice young players in their farm,but the yanks will be so desperate they wont even have to give them their best.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

« #11 : October 12, 2006, 03:57:25 PM »

It's bad enough that I live down the street from the Trop and don't go to games.  If they trade CC, I'll stop watching on TV, burn all that funny colored crap they call gear, and point people to South St. Pete when they get lost coming from a game...

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

« #12 : October 12, 2006, 04:13:59 PM »

#### Sileo, that's the worse #####ing idea I've ever heard, yes ####### let's trade an All-Star pitcher, a ROY candiate, and a great LF for ##### emotionally battered A-Rod...because 3 potential all-stars for the next 10 years < A-Rod for the next four.....:banghead: times 1000

Mex-Buc

Rookie

« #13 : October 12, 2006, 08:10:45 PM »

I watch PTI each day and then tune in to listen to Silly-ho and find it quite odd that he talks about the same exact topics spitting the same opinions about those topics. Silly-ho just uses the same crap he saw on PTI the previous day for his entire show. He's got nothing, no rythm to his show. It's like he just rolls out of bed and fly's by the seat of his really big pants each day.......

you´re saying that... i just got stunned by your sig.... :D!! i didnt even read the other replys hahaha

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #14 : October 12, 2006, 09:52:02 PM »

So does he think A-Rod can play 3 positions? And is he the only one that doesn't know Miami stinks? He's lucky they don't play the Gators!!
  Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Morning Sports Radio « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools