Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Cadillac isn't even getting treatment « previous next »
Page: 1 2

calehawkins

Second String

#15 : October 01, 2006, 03:06:09 PM

Guess you're right- Minnesota was the only team in the first five weeks that finished the season with a winning record.

Bills: 6-10
GB: 5-11
Detroit: 5-11 or 6-10 (cant remember)
Jets: 4-12

#16 : October 01, 2006, 06:36:45 PM

Someone posted what I've been thinking as to why we haven't been seeing so much of Caddy, and that is because we are going away from the run in the second half where Caddy showed that he finished strong in. 

Part of the reason why we are abandoning the run, is because of playing from behind.  Running the ball when playing from behind does not play into our favor.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#17 : October 01, 2006, 07:51:31 PM

Nothing is playing to our favor! [banghead]

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#18 : October 01, 2006, 08:22:51 PM

He said he had shoe problems last year that caused problems. So this year he had ones custom made @ Nike. I think he needs to get the old ones back from Canton! ;)

What about those treatments he's been getting several times a day at that unnamed facility where your unnamed friend works? How do those figure in?

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#19 : October 01, 2006, 11:11:49 PM

The Saints D-front is sickening, I'd like to see how Caddy can measure up against that Beastly front. I hope he can have his first 100 yard game this Sunday. Better yet I hope we finally have a win.

calehawkins

Second String

#20 : October 02, 2006, 06:03:00 AM

Someone posted what I've been thinking as to why we haven't been seeing so much of Caddy, and that is because we are going away from the run in the second half where Caddy showed that he finished strong in.

Part of the reason why we are abandoning the run, is because of playing from behind. Running the ball when playing from behind does not play into our favor.

Ya, I read somewhere that in his first career game (minnesota) , Caddy had something like 26 yards on 12 carries on the first half. Then, in the second half, he had something like 105 yards on 15 carries.

ZenBuc

Practice Squad

#21 : October 02, 2006, 07:04:45 AM

Ya, I read somewhere that in his first career game (minnesota) , Caddy had something like 26 yards on 12 carries on the first half. Then, in the second half, he had something like 105 yards on 15 carries.

just look at Carolina yesterday. They have a makeshift line because of injuries, they didn't run very well most of the game, but they kept running and by the 4th qtr the kitties we're starting to get bigger gains until finally Foster breaks the big run at the end to seal the game.....that's waht he have to get back.....of course that means we  need to get into a close game, no more getting down 2 TD's or more by halftime

calehawkins

Second String

#22 : October 03, 2006, 05:39:58 PM

Just like at the Atlanta game last year, where Caddy ran it 8 yards for a score and practically danced in (see pic) on 3rd and goal in the 4th qtr.

BucsAddict

Starter

#23 : October 04, 2006, 01:00:12 PM

this season has quickly become a wash in all aspects.

==================================================
Gruden: Simms is gonna be a helluva quaterback- unless I screw it up.

#24 : October 04, 2006, 01:10:31 PM

Caddy looks pretty good to me.  The problem is that he probably has more yards after first hit than yards from scrimmage, if you get my meaning.  The OL has been HORRIBLE.  Admittedly, we're playing some VERY good DLs, but you still need to be able make some space for your playmakers...

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#25 : October 04, 2006, 01:49:42 PM

Part of the reason why we are abandoning the run, is because of playing from behind. Running the ball when playing from behind does not play into our favor.

Another novel concept...

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Cadillac isn't even getting treatment « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools