Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bama lands Saban!! « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#105 : June 07, 2007, 04:28:14 PM

Now let's see if you are all you ay you are.

I think you should remove your posts where you call me dishonest, question my character and integrity, etc. just because I share a different view from you.  Just because I personally view certain criteria and accomplishments differently than you does not make me dishonest.  Questioning my honesty and integrity is about the worst thing one can do.  You need to learn to treat others how you would like to be treated and all will be well.

I'd also like the posts where you call me a puppet removed. 

If we are cleaning this up we may as well do it right....

Runole

Hall of Famer
#106 : June 07, 2007, 03:45:00 PM

Ray you get one chance! to remove the posts about my wife as they are totally inappropriate.  You have broken every rule on these boards and should be banned.   I have removed any offensive posts that I put here and expect you to do the same.

The clock is ticking...

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#107 : June 07, 2007, 04:16:44 PM

You have also broken every rule and should be blamed, so don't act innocent here.

Since you removed posts I will as well.

In the future Don't joke about me and talk about something private if you can't handle the same.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#108 : June 07, 2007, 05:33:00 PM

It is being patently dishonest when you refuse to recognize other teams accomplishments like FSU.

I have no problem acknowledging UF's great season and what it has accomplished. I can also state that UF overall in athletics has accomplished more in many other sports. I can also state UF has done something no other team has done with back to back NCAA BB championships with an MNC between.   That is called honesty and respect.

However, in Football that is not the case. Until you can recognize that FSU has accomplished things in CFB that no other team in history has (not just Florida), you are just being untruthful.

Stating those accomplishments are meaningless or don't matter is also being dishonest.  All accomplishment matters!

Integrity is measured by truth and honesty, and yes they also measure one's character.

So Ray lets see this praise of what FSU has accomplished, and I will recognize your honesty and integrity. I have yet to see it from you. 

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#109 : June 07, 2007, 06:09:13 PM

If you could READ I have stated numerous times FSU has accomplished certain things that UF hasn't and probably never will.

In fact, just a few posts up I recognize their top 5 run and bowls. 

I'm not going to repeat it or keep saying it just to please you.

I certainly view certain things as important which you differ in.  The difference is I can accept that you like certain accomplishments more than others.  You can't seem to accept, understand, or comprehend the fact that different things are important to ME.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#110 : June 07, 2007, 10:34:37 PM

"If you could READ I have stated numerous times FSU has accomplished certain things that UF hasn't and probably never will."

Good! Congratulations! we finally have that clarified!!   It took almost a year but glad to see you finally admitted that UF will probably never accomplish things that FSU has in CFB.

Was that really so hard??

However, once again you still apparently don't understand the word "SUM"  or "TOTAL ACCOMPLISHMENT".   When I look at ALL accomplishment as having merit and you just pick out those few areas that make UF look favorable.   That is being arbitrary and really less than honest.

That is the difference.   I like all accomplishments. You only like those few that allow you to avoid recognizing anything else.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#111 : June 08, 2007, 10:56:18 AM

Looks like after all this time we have found out who has honesty and who has integrity, and it isn't  you.  I owned up and removed my posts yet you leave yours up.  Of course given it is you I am not surprised.

As for me saying UF will likely never have 14 top 5's in a row, I said that a year ago, and numerous times since.  I suppose if you could READ you would have noticed.  I am smart enough to realize that UF plays in a real conference and wasn't in the weak ACC throughout the 90's.  We don't have it as easy as FSU did for their run and barring a monumental collapse by teams like LSU, UT, UGA, Auburn, and others for a 14 year period it is unlikely to happen.  UF doesn't need that to happen to be considered greater.  As long as UF keeps beating FSU and winning titles I am ok with that. 

At the end of the day, as I said, 2 things are important to me.  I don't ignore other stuff it just isn't  as important to me.   Beating rivals and winning championships.  I am happy to say UF has beaten FSU more times and has 2 titles.  FSU had a great run, but as I said before FSU has only been greater than UF for about an 8 year run from 87-94.  Before that time and since that time UF has been the better football program.  You can take your bowls and top 5's if you deem them important. I'll relish in the fact UF has same # of titles, more head to head wins, and outside of EIGHT years in the 60 years FSU has existed has been the better team. As I said the Braves won 14 straight division titles and I doubt that is done again.  But the end result was 1 title so is it a great thing to brag about?  Not to me.

The difference is that I don't care what you think. I don't go around trying to say what I say is right and you say is wrong.  I don't hinge my life on making you say UF is better.  I DON'T CARE if you think so.  You seem to really care what I think.  I'm not sure why though, I'm a stranger on the net.  Get a grip man!

The clock is ticking....  Are you going to show this integrity and honesty you claim to have and remove your posts?  Or are you going to show your true colors and leave them up?

Runole

Hall of Famer
#112 : June 08, 2007, 01:53:08 PM

I removed the one "Puppet"   Which post do you still have your panties in a wad over?

I am not here to change your mind and never have been. 

You show the world your opinion when you post (logical or illogical) (with namecalling or without name calling) , (crude or respectful). That is your choice.  JMHO but you have a real problem with having a discussion.  You are far too defensive and it shows with your rhetoric.

The real point is you can't bear to see anything the least bit uncomplimentary about your beloved gators.  I realize that seeing such stuff is a total shock and embarrassment.   Your reaction is typical...  berate me personally anyway possible since you can't dispute the factual nature of my posts whether it is just a playful jab or less than complimentary behavior of the past by UF.

You will never see a lot of what I post about the gators in any local paper despite the factual nature.   Ever ask yourself why?

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#113 : June 08, 2007, 03:09:08 PM

Because what you say is an opinion?

Hey, now THERE'S and idea.

I post things to you all the time without namecalling.  It is only after A. You attack me first or B. I state something numerous times yet you ignore it

it is only after one of these things happens that I resort to any namecalling.

The fact that you choose to do either of these things then complain when I fire back at you shows the kind of person you are.

We have had these "discussions" for over a year, on and off.  Neither of us has said ANYTHING now we haven't said over a year ago.  It is obvious you have your way of thinking and I have mine.  The difference is I don't call your way wrong, but you seem adamant of pushing your way on me and saying I am wrong.

I couldn't care less what you say about UF. But when I raise any type of counter point you ignore it,bash it, call me a liar, question my character, or just flat out say I am wrong you are right.  You invite namecalling which is obvious by the fact that it isn't  just me who goes that way with you. There are at least 5-6 other guys who have had verbal jabs back and forth with you.  Just an idea but MAYBE if you weren't so damn condescending, maybe if you didn't talk down and act like you are better than everyone, maybe if you didn't act like you are right and everyone else is wrong, maybe then you could have an argument without someone calling you a name. 

If you feel I am so incapable of conversation then I wonder why you waste your time for over a year conversing with me?

Runole

Hall of Famer
#114 : June 08, 2007, 05:01:32 PM

blah blah blah     That is all you deserve
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bama lands Saban!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools